Studio 46 - Non-TPiR Discussion > Out In Left Field

Brady LMAD on PlutoTV

(1/4) > >>

GRWHAMMY the 2nd:
https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/pluto-tv-will-add-seven-more-free-channels-in-july/

as the thread titie states, we're close to having a 24/7 channel of Wayne Brady's era of Let's Make a Deal (among other new channels)

rn:
How about adding more Barker episodes?

urbanpreppie0004:
I haven't even watched all the ones that are on the channel now...just saying.

Alfonzo:

--- Quote from: urbanpreppie0004 on June 25, 2022, 04:00:31 PM ---I haven't even watched all the ones that are on the channel now...just saying.

--- End quote ---

Me neither,  not even close! We have to remember sometimes that not everyone is a hard-core fan of the show constantly streaming and keeping track of the episodes like we do here.

As for Brady LMaD, nice! It's always good to have more streaming variety and I missed quite a few episodes since it's been on.

FanOfDrew87:
Upon the launch of the Pluto channel for Brady's LMAD in July, I wonder if it will include the earliest episodes with Alison Fiori, or if it will be strictly Tiffany Coyne episodes?

And I wonder if this latest development could be a sign that a PlutoTV channel devoted to Drew's TPIR could see the light of day in the foreseeable future?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version