Studio 46 - Non-TPiR Discussion > Out In Left Field

Celebrity Jeopardy! - Fall 2022

<< < (3/4) > >>

GameShowKid:
Honored to have the Director’s comment above. :)

On the November 6th episode: Quite the enjoyable game I’d say, with pretty much traditional play and not too many side comments. Gotta say that I laughed out loud at Ray Romano’s Final response:  “What is We should be able to pause!” :D

Congratulations to Joel Kim Booster on his runaway victory. Another semifinal game next week.

GameShowKid:
On the November 13th episode: I found Final Jeopardy! “super easy”. :)

Congratulations to Wil Wheaton, who advances to the finals. Joel Kim Booster’s challenge made it a great game.

GameShowKid:
On the January 5th episode: Congratulations to Michael Cera on his runaway victory. And I thought it was great to see the entire game played the traditional way.

GameShowKid:
On the January 19th episode: Hearty congratulations to Brendan Hunt on his runaway victory. Tonight’s episode showed BJ Novak how apparently hunting for the Daily Doubles can backfire, as Hunt found all of them.

I did find his Final Jeopardy! response of “What is going on here” very funny though, as did much of the studio audience. :D

GameShowKid:
What a great “come-from-third-place” win for Patton Oswalt, who will play for $1,000,000 (for charity) in the season finale. And a completely traditional, top-to-bottom game as well. :-)

I found all of the Daily Doubles so easy. Anyone else?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version