Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > The TALK Is Right

Quick, question

(1/1)

nickdreyer10820:
The Silver Light LED strip that was green, then changed to silver (with the LED COLORED MIDDLE) in the back and sides of Studio 33, is it burnt out or is it being turned off on purpose this season? Or is it just a light color to pick up on camera. It connects with the big video wall and . They have one on home base and around the doors that change colors. Just curious to why this one isnít colored the same as the others this season

C8:
1) What?
2) Who cares?

billiamk:

--- Quote from: nickdreyer10820 on September 27, 2022, 07:47:08 PM ---The Silver Light LED strip that was green, then changed to silver (with the LED COLORED MIDDLE) in the back and sides of Studio 33, is it burnt out or is it being turned off on purpose this season? Or is it just a light color to pick up on camera. It connects with the big video wall and . They have one on home base and around the doors that change colors. Just curious to why this one isnít colored the same as the others this season

--- End quote ---

WOW! That's an eagle-eyed observation and interesting to see (despite what others may say). It appears to be our or off to me. My best guess is there is a section of LEDs out somewhere along the way. Like so many others, Price is probably "waiting for a part" and moved forward with it off while waiting.

SteveGavazzi:

--- Quote from: billiamk on September 28, 2022, 10:52:10 PM ---My best guess is there is a section of LEDs out somewhere along the way. Like so many others, Price is probably "waiting for a part" and moved forward with it off while waiting.
--- End quote ---

Given that it looked that way as part of standard operating procedure all last season but was clearly in use on the summer beach party and July 4 episodes, that guess doesn't seem all that great.

Chelsea:
honestly, aesthetically I *definitely* prefer it as solid gray/silver and in general think the set could stand to dial it down JUST a little.  Leaving it as a fixed neutral color gives that part of the set defined "lines" in a way it doesn't normally have and I REALLY like it and hope it stays "broken" if that's what it is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version