Author Topic: An apology... (Official)  (Read 1066 times)

Offline PricePrincess2008

• Outside in Line
An apology... (Official)
« on: September 26, 2022, 09:28:08 PM »
Hi, PricePrincess2008 here. I just wanted to say... I'm sorry about the SuperPals fiasco. I just was trying to help, but it didn't work, and I also wanted to say... I've finally gotten the hang of this whole conversation thing now, and am requesting an unban for both G-R.net and BAV, so I can save myself from posting the wrong thing in the G-R.net and BAV servers, and the forums themselves.

-From PricePrincess2008

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • FPG Host & TPiR Alumnus
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
Re: An apology... (Official)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 09:31:18 PM »
You had several chances to show that you could help contribute meaningful conversation to the discord and unfortunately it just wasn't working out. We do hope that you can learn how to become a better netizen and member, but the discord is not the best place to start. And frankly, neither is the forums. You can't just request to be unbanned from the site.

Some of it just experiencing the world and learning how to interact with that. Just remember that you have to show that you are a good member of the community, you can't just say it.

Offline Roadgeek Adam

• I am the modren recapper. Domo arigato.
Re: An apology... (Official)
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 09:35:16 PM »
Mass posting apologies if not helping things.

The fact you made a NEW ACCOUNT to request an unblock is a reason why that won't happen.

Season 41–Season 43, Season 46–Present Recap Guide.
Headmaster of Golden-Road.net After Hours on Skype.
Masters of Arts in History, Western Illinois University, 2017.
[No, modren is not a typo.]