Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > The TALK Is Right

IUFB Overbid?

(1/1)

Disneyfreak:
Hi! Anyone know or seen an episode lately of any IUFB Overbids on the show?  I've not seen it that when I have a chance of watching it daytime or at night last two seasons.  TIA! 

RCB:
Pretty sure they just edit them out of the show unless there is time to keep them in, as they don't really make any difference to the outcome of the show.

mechamind:
"Why didn't you bid $1 the first time?" ...referencing an all-overbid that was edited out.  :P

This leads me to a different question. These edit references used to be a real problem on Wheel of Fortune after three lost turns in a row (the problem dates back to 1997 or earlier). How often, if at all, have there been such references with Price when an IUFB was overbid by everyone?

TinoStar11:

--- Quote from: Disneyfreak on October 03, 2022, 01:09:27 PM ---Hi! Anyone know or seen an episode lately of any IUFB Overbids on the show?  I've not seen it that when I have a chance of watching it daytime or at night last two seasons.  TIA! 

--- End quote ---

Last season , there were 3 aired IUFB overbids , 2/8/22 and 4/11/22 ( this show had two different IUFB's that had an aired overbid )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version