Author Topic: WPG Primetime 2/1/23 - She's a Super Fan, Super Fan Edition (Due Saturday!)  (Read 584 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• Hosting FPG for Season 50
Yep, we're doing this again. No, not specifically an FPG game, though parts of it will involve the lineup. And feel free to send your lineups as well, curious to see what everyone thinks the producers set up for us.

We are doing an Over/Under game. We are going to try to squeeze this in before everything starts to get spoiled, so instead of being due two hours before the show, I'm going to give you until Saturday (1/28) at 12 PM ET to get your submissions in for this game. This is a standalone game, so don't worry about anything permanently affecting your season. However, I think it'll be fun, and I want to do one of these for this batch of shows. Especially since people were at this show.

It's a list of 10 items that you have to decide if the actual outcome is over or under my guesstimations. There will also be some other choices as well and we'll look at these and see how well you can predict how everything came together.

1) O/U Total of all IUFB ARPs: $17,420.4
2) O/U Total # of $30,000+ Cars: 2.9
3) O/U Total Contestant Winnings: $194,999.9
4) O/U Total # of Games Won (no Partials): 4.5
5) O/U Total of Combined Showcase ARPs: $100,000.1
6) O/U Most Expensive IUFB ARP: $5,750.2
7) O/U Biggest Contestant's Winnings: $71,249.5
8) O/U Amount of Money won on Big Wheel: $920.9
9) O/U # of New to Primetime Games: .5
10) O/U # of Games Shared with the Previous Superfan Show (http://www.golden-road.net/index.php/topic,28459): 3.8

11) Will we get a perfect playing of either Money Game or Cliff Hangers? Yes / No
12) Will there be a direct reference to something that happened before Drew joined the show? Yes / No
13) If there is an episode count mentioned somewhere, will the episode count be right within 10? Yes / No
14) Will both showcases have a car? Yes / No
15) How many Price alumni will make it onto the show? 0 / 1 to 2 / 3 or more
16) Will we get someone from this site on the show? If so, how many? 0 - 1 / 2 or more
17) Will we get a casher? Yes / No
18) Will the lineup have more than 1 GP and 1 SP? Yes / No

Good luck, please don't submit if you went to the show, and watch the show on February 1st at 8 PM to find out just what went down.

Offline OneBidTris

• Hosting FPG for Season 50
Re: WPG Primetime 2/1/23 - She's a Super Fan, Super Fan Edition (Extended)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 12:15:37 AM »
Promo came out, and it's less spoilery than I expected, so we'll keep it open a little longer. Now it'll be due at 11:59 PT ET Sunday night (1/29)