Studio 41 - Play Along > GRECO!

GRECO!5 CANCELLED WEEK 2/6 to 2/10

(1/2) > >>

Wayoshi:
This playing will presumably cover 0101-05L in production order, but there are no guarantees.

There are no spoiled games.

The PATTERN was drawn randomly in Discord with my bot, with the result public to see for everyone. The DIAMOND (four non-diagonal squares next to the center) will be the PATTERN for this playing.

Good luck!

Wayoshi:
12 cards:

12: Cover Up, Money Game, One Wrøng Price
11: Hot Seat, One Away, Pick-a-Pair, Plinko
10: 1 Right Price, Bargain Game, Gas Money, Lucky $even
9: Balance Game, Cliff Hangers, Hi Lo, Shell Game, Switch?
7: 10 Chances, Flip Flop, Pick-a-Number, Squeeze Play, Swap Meet, Vend-O-Price
6: Double Cross, To The Penny
5: Gridlock!, Push Over, Switcheroo, Time I$ Møney
4: 2 for the Price of 1, Any Number, Line em Up, Pass the Buck
3: Dice Game, Most Expen$ive, Race Game, Range Game, Safe Crackers, That's Too Much!
2: Check Game, Coming or Going, Double Prices, Freeze Frame, Grocery Game, Let 'em Roll, Pathfinder, Rat Race, Spelling Bee
1: 3 Strikes, Bonkers, Bullseye, Do the Math, Grand Game, It's in the Bag, Make Your Move, Master Key, Secret "X"

Wayoshi:
This lineup is worth a breakdown:

-Bonkers: Complete curveball of a "moderate" game (what I term a game that isn't a quickie, car or cash game), very short 3 weeks for it. Jarod was a solo get here and really propelled him to an early lead.
-OWP: Everyone scored as this game was a lock.
-Buck: This was a frustrating for me as Buck is a game I meant to include, left it out last second, then it's the first car game of the week on a very short 3 weeks. Yeah it was the only GP/car that could reasonably show this week, but they could have just taken a week off from the GP/cars, too...
-Flip: Which TT quickies will show again after all 4 were last week? Here's one, yay.
-Shell: Finally shows, yay. It could have gone another week but they've been better in the past couple seasons (since its new set) on getting it in every 5-6 weeks.
-Line: More reasonable on 3 weeks than Buck, but still annoying as it really should be a 4 week game.

Wayoshi:
I'm leaving this as 0102L for now, but there were a couple oddities that suggest that isn't quite the right production number. Nonetheless, this probably is a 0100s as this lineup fit the week very well. FJB got first GRECO even already, and Tris his PATTERN.

The week could get hectic if this is a precursor to more moved shows - hold on tight!

Wayoshi:
I've put 0111L purely as a placeholder. Who knows what we're getting as this week concludes, but for now... we continue.

Race was another early game at a short 3 weeks (same show as Buck when it last showed), but as an iconic game it can do that more reasonably. Besides CoG being in that TT quickie pool to repeat (again, some are going to, if not all...), everything else in this lineup was quite reasonably due.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version