Studio 41 - Play Along > FPG -- Friday Prediction Game

FPG 2/17/23 - RESULTS

(1/1)

OneBidTris:
This lineup makes a lot of sense. If you trusted in the solid 4 week Rent rotation over Seat/Punch taking its time or no cash at all, you were pretty solid. Yes, Flip over some of the other 1Ps hurt some lineups, but there were some real winners in this bunch. I could've been one of them if I went with Rent (and Bonus because of it), but it is what it is. And here's what we got from the rundown:

Flip Flop - 22FJB gets 50K and 4/16 for that solo pick.
Pay the Rent - 7 picks. 22FJB, Kev, and 04 all maxed out and gained 4x PA. Punchy also adds 2x PA
Any Number - 6 picks. Wayo nailed it, I maxed out and got 4x PA.
Switch? - 10 picks. Kev, Wayo, and FJB nailed it. Flerb gets 2x PA.
That's Too Much! - 10 picks. 5 people nailed it including Wayo who maxed it out.
Bonus Game - 3 picks. Kev, Wayo, and JJ each get 15K. Wayo and Kev nailed it; JJ gets 2x PA, Wayo 4x.

It's a big day when 10 MP is only good enough for 6th place. Top 3 did even better, with 22FJB's 14/56 good enough for third, but it required 18 MP to win it all. Even then, 66 CP was not enough for Wayo to take it all, just second. Kev edges him out with 74 CP.

Plenty of 5/6s, but no 6/6s this time. Maybe it'll happen again this week. See you all then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version