Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > The TALK Is Right

Price is Right Wheel on Etsy

<< < (2/9) > >>

Eddie:
It looks awesome.  Gotta love when they put Price stuff like that out on the market.

BTW, has anyone ever owned a MB Price is Right home game?  I remember getting it for My 9th birthday. 

PriceFan07:
When I was a trainer at a call centre 8yrs ago one of my reps brought me the MB TPiR board game as a surprise because they knew how much I loved Price. Still have it stored away with my Endless Games editions.

Reloaden:
Now they have pathfinder on Etsy. They did had the logo but it sold out.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1489352483/the-price-is-right-pathfinder-pricing?click_key=cce722aac81a93612171f3a0df25528095af0339%3A1489352483&click_sum=ac3e2034&ref=hp_opfy-1&frs=1

isthepriceright:
I decided to go ahead and purchase the wheel and it is worth every penny! It is amazing! I've wanted a wheel like this my whole life.
Reloaden: What do you mean by "they did had the logo?"
I checked out the Pathfinder game and that looks great too.

It makes me wonder, what other games would you like to see recreated? My favorite game is Cliff Hangers. I would always root for the yodeler to fall off. Without the Yodeling, I'm not sure it would be the same though.

priceguy:
That Pathfinder game looks pretty cool actually. I might buy the wheel if it was a little bigger and didn't have art that was ripped from CJBojangles and the wiki page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version