Author Topic: FPG 5/26/23 - RESULTS  (Read 365 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• Hosting FPG for Season 50
FPG 5/26/23 - RESULTS
« on: May 26, 2023, 08:47:34 PM »
This seemed like a game of coin flips. 1RP/S?, Flip/PaN/Push, Punch/Seat; car games were a little trickier to figure out. For the most part, besides Pocket 2nd for the first time in 10 years, it played to the majority. A fairly standard Seat/Vend lineup with Line and most things here made sense.

There's no bonus money to rundown and everyone who got the 1 set of bonus points got it from Hot Seat.

High bar to clear for game 1, needed 6/24 to get in today. That meant getting 4/24 from Seat was not enough and that is a little surprising.

Top 3 goes to Kev, who with his 3 perfect games, scored 12/48; me with my 4 games and Vend win with 11/34, and Wayo with his 4 games and 10/48.

Those stats don't mean too much if you made it through, though. Thank you to everyone who played, you'll all be leaving with a tidy little sum even if your journey ends here. Good luck to everyone else, I'll see you next week for the semis.

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: FPG 5/26/23 - RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 08:55:25 PM »
I would ahve been OK if I didn't pick Line, but man it would have been closer than I'd like. Today I was a fan of "eff'ing Line" on a long 2 weeks.

If Pocket was 3rd and Vend 1st/2nd as it should have been (I went 1st since it was just 2nd last playing), there really would have been zero surprising about this lineup, and it fully coming down to the tossups Tris mentioned. I think overall people did quite well here.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...