Author Topic: 90 minutes with Terry, 90 minutes with Ted  (Read 958 times)

Offline NoWhammies91983

• 5/23/2007
  • TPiR Alumnus
90 minutes with Terry, 90 minutes with Ted
« on: May 27, 2023, 04:18:37 PM »
I had the pleasure of interviewing both Terry Kniess and Ted Slauson for my podcast, “Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants”. Here are those two episodes.

Terry Kniess
https://open.spotify.com/episode/789LrtOeBwU5hOJOGjSTkh?si=iC4aXp1rQSOpkdr9Mx8J-A

Ted Slauson
https://open.spotify.com/episode/6FCVTrvRXKrSX0IdieyuPF?si=qymHWo8wRuetPcR1B5A_WQ

There are some other neat interviews here as well, including one with former announcer Randy West, and Paul Levine from episode 1 and the 40th anniversary show. Enjoy.

Online SeaBreeze341

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Everyone knows the damn thing's not there!
Re: 90 minutes with Terry, 90 minutes with Ted
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 06:59:04 PM »
I didn't even need to open it to know that these episodes are "must listen to" content.  Nice bonus to have Paul and Randy involved.

I'm not one to tune into interviews (usually due to time) but when it's worth it, I make the effort.

Thanks for sharing, take care!
"Times change; people change" -- Casey Affleck

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• 2/1/2023: Superfan!
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • my trailer is all flat and paper-y
Re: 90 minutes with Terry, 90 minutes with Ted
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 02:18:40 AM »
Didn't you also do one with a certain Price superfan? : P

In all seriousness, if you haven't listened to this podcast yet, check it out. It's great. I've been a listener since day 1 and it's absolutely fascinating to hear the stories of the contestants from their perspective. Truly there's nothing else like it on the web. And Christian is a masterful interviewer as well.
YES! You have them all right! You win $2,500! You will putt from the closest line!

Jhc2010 putts from the closest line and WINS!!!

Congratulations! Those 2 cars are yours! Now we go to the Showcase Showdown! You will spin first. Pick a number between 1 and 20.