Studio 46 - Non-TPiR Discussion > Out In Left Field

Wheel of Fortune Season 41 (and Celebrity S4) Discussion Thread

<< < (2/26) > >>

whowouldeverhurtawhammy:
I thought that Vanna was going to be m.i.a. for a few shows because she was COVID-stricken...it seems they're airing that out of order.

On the other hand, it was nice to see a Million Dollar Bonus Round to start the season. Here's hoping a Million Dollar Winner will be crowned before Sajak completes the season...

Trevor Tuominen:
They did push it back; I'm guessing they didn't want to start the season with a Vanna-less week.

pannoni1:
It looks like Wheel is just standing "Pat" with the rules, Wheel layouts (including the BR), graphics/sound package, and the like for the final season. The MDW is still no longer held by a family member or friend in the audience at the start of the BR like it was pre-COVID as was established last season. Too bad our first Bonus Land contestant couldn't taste victory there.

mechamind:
We went a full week without a cringe worthy Trip Puzzle. Even Monday and Friday didn't push it as far as I've seen in the past. :P

A HAPPY-GO-LUCKY GUY (Person)
ELVES AND HOBBITS (Characters)
THE COMPLETE WORKS OF WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE (Title)
COFFEE-TABLE BOOK (Around The House)
DID I JUST SEE WHAT I THINK I SAW? (Phrase)

JayC:
I do think the puzzle should have some kind of relation to taking a trip/vacation or the location though. Elves and Hobbits was a really random puzzle for a trip to Italy particularly.

We're off to an 0 for 5 start in the bonus round this season, with at least two going viral for not making sense as puzzles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version