Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > Price is Right Recaps!

Season 52 Recap Interruption Thread

(1/2) > >>

Roadgeek Adam:
Forgot to post this earlier, but. This schedule is subject to change.

November 9 - Out for conference
November 10 - Out for conference

Roadgeek Adam:

April 15 - Coming home from Baltimore
April 22 - Special day in Ontario I have to be at.

There will be a couple around Memorial Day weekend as well. WP788 will cover all the recaps in my absence.

Roadgeek Adam:
So, my Ford Focus is officially dead. I had the entire transmission detonate, literally spontaneously combust, in Edinboro, Pennsylvania, 121mi from home this afternoon. The good news is I have a new car lined up, but it's gonna require pawning off the recaps for Wednesday, March 27 and Thursday, March 28 on WP788. Obviously that was not expected, but given my car it's fitting.

Roadgeek Adam:
So. I need to rearrange this a little. I postponed my trip to Baltimore 4/12-14/24. I need to work. I am now working 28 of the 30 calendar days in April. I will not be in the Discord during the show any day in April save for April 8. WP788 will do the 4/22 recap still. All recaps by me save for April 8 will be done after work.

Roadgeek Adam:

--- Quote from: Roadgeek Adam on March 30, 2024, 10:45:36 AM ---So. I need to rearrange this a little. I postponed my trip to Baltimore 4/12-14/24. I need to work. I am now working 28 of the 30 calendar days in April. I will not be in the Discord during the show any day in April save for April 8. WP788 will do the 4/22 recap still. All recaps by me save for April 8 will be done after work.

--- End quote ---

Correction, I'm now able to confirm that i won't be doing any recaps live in May either due to having to work further. Sorry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version