Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > The TALK Is Right

Games in the new studio

(1/2) > >>

Grammar-Nazi:
Has anyone been keeping a list of all of the active games that have so far been played in the new studio? Was Three Strikes this week the last to appear, or am I overlooking something?

Gameshowgenius26:
Well, as far as I know, Pay the rent has yet to be played. Whether it's still active remains to be seen

tpirfansince1972:
According to the tracking I have been doing, Pay the Rent is the only pricing game from season 51 that has not yet been played during season 52 daytime.  I suspect it and 3 Strikes would be the last 2 due to the large set pieces and still getting "move in" to the new studio.

penny_ante:

--- Quote from: Grammar-Nazi on November 22, 2023, 05:46:33 PM ---Has anyone been keeping a list of all of the active games that have so far been played in the new studio? Was Three Strikes this week the last to appear, or am I overlooking something?

--- End quote ---

I'm also curious to know if the active games from S51 made it to Haven. I've missed a handful of episodes from a spotty over the air DVR, so apologies if I've missed it, but I haven't seen Danger Price yet. Has it been played?

(Judging from the lack of space behind Door 2, I wouldn't be surprised if it requires a retooling to fit.)

Alfonzo:

--- Quote from: penny_ante on November 23, 2023, 12:44:33 PM ---I'm also curious to know if the active games from S51 made it to Haven. I've missed a handful of episodes from a spotty over the air DVR, so apologies if I've missed it, but I haven't seen Danger Price yet. Has it been played?

--- End quote ---

It was just played two days ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version