Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > The TALK Is Right

Games in the new studio

<< < (2/2)

penny_ante:
Dang! What a day for my DVR to be on the blink! I'll see if I can get it on CBS.com, then. Thanks for the tip!

MeowthRocket:

--- Quote from: tpirfansince1972 on November 22, 2023, 06:04:51 PM ---According to the tracking I have been doing, Pay the Rent is the only pricing game from season 51 that has not yet been played during season 52 daytime.  I suspect it and 3 Strikes would be the last 2 due to the large set pieces and still getting "move in" to the new studio.

--- End quote ---
3 Strikes was shown on a recent episode.

furneralcar47:
All the active games have seemed to be played so far in Glendale.

However, many if not all of the games have seen to have gotten a touch up, repaint of some type.

Or maybe itís the new cameras, lighting.

Slightly off topic:  The show sent me luggage that was from the same manufacturer BUT was in my fraternity colors.  Iím a proud member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.

That me seem small to others but this shows that the powers that be really pay attention to the smallest details about the contestants.

GobGlom:

--- Quote from: furneralcar47 on November 25, 2023, 02:53:40 PM ---All the active games have seemed to be played so far in Glendale.

However, many if not all of the games have seen to have gotten a touch up, repaint of some type.

Or maybe itís the new cameras, lighting.

--- End quote ---

There is definitely a difference in the cameras used at Haven. All incandescent displays look more yellow than they did before and when the LED accent lights 'breathe', the brighter parts of the lights are digitally noticeable. They did spend time upgrading the display lighting on "It's in the Bag" to LED (from neon), so they have been maintaining the games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version