Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > Price is Right Recaps!

TPiR Recap - 1/2/2024

<< < (2/4) > >>

Roadgeek Adam:

--- Quote from: coolguy47 on January 02, 2024, 02:24:32 PM ---Plinko! should never and I repeat never be played last again it ruined a chance at a Perfect Show it wouldn't bother me at all if one of the PG's had been lost.

--- End quote ---

For understandable reasons, I was hoping it would be lost so I wouldn't have to deal with the inevitable whining.

dconnary:
One of the best playings of Pick a Pair in a long time. Overall great show!

imhomerjay:

--- Quote from: coolguy47 on January 02, 2024, 02:24:32 PM ---Plinko! should never and I repeat never be played last again it ruined a chance at a Perfect Show it wouldn't bother me at all if one of the PG's had been lost.

--- End quote ---

Nearly no viewers care about the nitpicky “it’s not won” thing with Plinko, nor get worked up over a game not being won. It also makes no difference if the game was first or last; the results are the results.

SeaBreeze341:
In terms of the Plinko ruining the perfect show talk, what would've brought the biggest smile to my face (outside of the obvious outcome) would've been for Rosa to have won all 4 chips, dropped the first 4 in the center slot, and then the last one just moves to the left or right at the last second & into the zero slot. 

Also an unlikely outcome...but as a result, the only person not winning his or her pricing game ends up as the biggest winner (cash & prizes) for the day.  Not a big deal at all.  Could not agree more with imhomerjay.  Too many other more concerning things in life to worry about a perfect show not taking place thanks to Plinko.  Or any other pricing game TBH

Flerbert419:
Drew did not bring up the win record today or that we were approaching a perfect show heading into Game 6. There could be a few reasons for this:

* He knew Plinko was the last game and didn't want to address it. This seems unlikely because Drew has claimed to not look at the lineup before the show.
* He did make mention of it, but it was edited out because Plinko was the last game and lost.
* He didn't realize that we had gone 5/5 in pricing games.If it's the last one, someone on the staff needs to give him a heads up before the final game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version