Front Office > The Front Office

It's That Time...

<< < (2/11) > >>

FlipFlopper7769:
Wow, this came as quite a shock. We will all miss you dearly Marc, and thank you for your many years of service and all the memories.

Footix:
I'm not sure whether this counts as a violation of the "not adding anything new to the discussion" rule, but I'd like to add my name to the list of people thanking you for all your hard work running this site. I sincerely hope your CSS "artistry" will continue.

KimmiKat:
I've seen this happen on another mboard, I wouldn't give it up because this happened.  I also run a mboard, although a smaller one and seen this happen on my board too.  I let my cousin take over for a bit and "sat" in the back seat.  A little later, I returned to my mboard.

Stuff like this happens on mboards and chat rooms many times.  Sometimes the admin will xfer control to someone else or just shrug it off and go on. Although you're turning control to John, maybe just sit in the back seat for awhile and collect your thoughts.  You put a LOT of effort into this board and we all appreciate what you done. :)

SteveGavazzi:
What...what the hell?!

This is not right.  This is just not right.  I can't believe Searcy would do this.

...then again, I couldn't believe Searcy sent that e-mail, either, but...gah.  Just...wow.

Marc, we're going to miss you around here.  I can't say for certain that I wouldn't have made the same decision in your position, but it still just sucks.  You've done more for the TPIR fan community than most people could even imagine.  Hell, all the projects I've worked on here, which have really become my figurative "babies" over the years, never would have gotten started if you hadn't asked me to create a FAQ for the site way back when.  I can't thank you enough for the opportunities you've given me here.

I...blah.  I just don't know.  This stinks.

stormy41992:

--- Quote ---http://gameshow.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=14446
--- End quote ---

i think the link's been removed. im a member on there, but im still getting an error when i bring the link up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version