Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > Season 34

An Open Letter to Joe Capitano

<< < (2/7) > >>

rodroddyfan:
I agree 100%.  Sometimes if I tape a show and don't have time to watch it, I go to Joe's recaps to see if I missed anything important.  I know I personally wouldn't have the time or patience to do what you do Joe.  You truely are the man when it comes to recaps.

Mallory16:
I know how much work full recaps can be.  I do a mere 26 of them a year for another show, and it's absolutely exhausting!  I don't think I'd have it in me to do around 170 a year!  So good work there!

LiteBulb88:
Joe, your reliability has been nothing short of absolutely amazing.  I don't get to see TPiR much, but every day, I know I can come here at 2 PM and get the recap for the day, with the little details that make the show so much fun.  Thank you man...well deserved honor!

shellgame69:
Thanks, Joe!  Oddly, One Friday in March, I got upset when I did the "Why I hate my CBS thread," because you told me to grin and bear with preemptions.  But I've learned to grin and bear it.  You deserved it, Joe!  I don't know how our lives would be without you.

PatrioticRacer:
Hey, Joe--what advice do you have to give to amateurs who want to write such great reviews like yours?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version