Studio 41 - Play Along > CSS -- Chatroom Showcase Showoff

CSS Results for February 8

(1/4) > >>

BuddyTom:
Quite a good day in the CSS department, despite a Hi-Lo trailer! Look up at the top of the spreadsheet... gee, nothing familiar there is there? Fireball wins and cashes, pathfinder20 gets money too, PriceFan985, Flerbert... seems pretty normal to me.

I'm in the top ten, which is MORE than good enough for me. I got points every day this week, the only person who can claim this for the week. (I'm not doing all that well this season, I'm going to take bragging rights whereever I can get them).  ;)

And yet again, nobody garfs quite like a Stage Player.

Safe weekend, see you all on Monday!

CHATROOM SHOWCASE SHOWOFF
Results for February 8, 2008 -- Game 76
[attachment deleted by admin]

stormy41992:
not only do i jinx myself (said yesterday in chat that id get a full week of no stormying for the first time in a while...i stormy'd today), but i couldve gotten well needed points! ahhhh is all i can sum that up.

until Monday...

Flerbert419:
Failed to make money by only $19, but I'm very happy with my performance on a Doubles Value Friday.

Chief-O:
Hmph. I'm gonna have to start posting a CSS Stress meter....

LudwigMackdaddy:
after so many disastrous days... thankfully a great deal of which I did not play.. it's nice to see  a much better day today .. I expected my sort of garfy bids were decent.. I didn't expect top 7 :) ...  after a horrible  cold that felled me for 9 or 10 days  ( and still isn't 100% gone !!)  I am glad i do decent in my erratic appearances lately -- and I hope to be back in regulalr attendance for with work all caught up next week :)

And a small rant..    I know we aren't supposed to be mean to contestants.. but I am really perplexed about something.. not knowing LFAT-y TPIR expert-y stuff like the different between Vibes and Cobalts and different trailers is one thing.. but that Mary girl... if you have SO SO SO Little grasp how the price breakdown works on a game that is SO famous, and let's face it.. so relatively easy.. WHY exactly are you going to TPIR again??? I mean maybe you are going for fun with LFat-y freinds just for the ride and such  but that just really  confounds me.

Rant over. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version