Studio 41 - Play Along > CSS -- Chatroom Showcase Showoff

CSS Results for February 11

(1/4) > >>

BuddyTom:
I hate trips. At least these didn't results in massive overages, but something's going on here.

In the first showcase, perhaps the massage chair was megabucks, or else this trip to Australia was much more expensive than the last one we saw. In any case, most people went low. The best bid went to the worst garfer on the OTHER showcase... from 16th place Franc wins the Australia package!

The Mustang Coupe wasn't evil today, perhaps because the trip to Paris came in high. Practically everyone was very low; only Fireball got a difference under $1,000, and his nearest competition was over $1500 away from him.

One perfunctory overbid per showcase. But all in all, given that it's February, not a bad start to the week.

CHATROOM SHOWCASE SHOWOFF
Results for February 11, 2008 -- Game 77
[attachment deleted by admin]

stormy41992:

a 7th place finish is not what i expected. hey, at least i got some needed points!

until tomorrow....

Franc:
Ok, I horribly garfed the Mustang, but I guess it makes up for the last time, when I horribly willy'd another mustang... I have to learn the differences between them ...

But hey, didn't give me much points, but it's my 3rd money win in 2 weeks! WOOT!

PriceFan985:
Darn, I was hoping I was the only one who went over, so therefore, Tom could have thought about making a new rule: doubling everyone's points when I'm the only one over since I've rarely gone over this season. ;)

Scott5114:
I had an 'eh' day. Only 78 points - about average for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version