Studio 41 - Play Along > Host Your Own!

Madonna's TMDS #1: THE END (Rich, you're going to make everyone very "cross"!)

<< < (20/20)

PriceFanArmadillo:
Yes, I remember.  I just didn't say because I wasn't 100% sure that that was Ep. 1.

Ah, those were the days...back when I was winning PG's... :-)

CrimsonViper:

--- Quote ---The King of Armadillos wrote:

...the answer to the trivia question of who first played a game on my shows is CrimsonViper, who (two years ago) played Golden Road on my MDS for, amazingly enough, a red Viper.
--- End quote ---

Thank you for making me feel old and nostalgic.  At least that has kept my dream of having the exact coincidence play out on the actual show, if I choose to attend, alive.  

Ah well, the good old days when offering a Viper was exciting.  Now it seems that everybody is doing it... (and yes, I'm not exempt from that fact either, but I do have a right to do so! ;-))

Madonna:

--- Quote ---
PriceFanArmadillo wrote:
Wow...two big ones a year?  I only have the time to run two regular ones a year.  Impressive.  :-)
--- End quote ---

Well, at least one a year.. I'll have to see how I'm feeling about two big shows a year in the future... But there will be more, that I can promise you. :)

--- Quote ---
Yeah...I've got a couple ideas running through my head.  Just waiting for a chance to use them myself...
--- End quote ---

Some of these ideas I've had for months, even years, before finally getting them a run.. The 12 pricing game/5 Showcase Showdown idea goes back years, and I figured it'd be a unique way to run my first show on here.

I do look forward to seeing your ideas. :)

--- Quote ---
Not that I can recall here, but I know that Net Price is Right offered a few.
--- End quote ---

I never kept up with them the way I should've, but from I saw, they disregarded the "budget" about as much as I do.. Why not? The budget here is about as real as my kill total on Grand Theft Auto... :lol:

--- Quote ---Now to work an another show that will compare to this show... (My first one was fairly ambitious, but I've gradually lost my author's touch as the years went by.)
--- End quote ---

We all have stretches like that (look no further than my blog so far here in 2006). I am sure it will come back. :)

--- Quote ---
CrimsonViper wrote:
Ah well, the good old days when offering a Viper was exciting.  Now it seems that everybody is doing it... (and yes, I'm not exempt from that fact either, but I do have a right to do so! ;-))
--- End quote ---

Hehe... I am rather fond of Vipers myself. But I must admit that seeing so many Vipers offered in the shows here motivated me to try something a little different - hence offering TWO Vipers...

Mr. Matté:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---Quote:

Yeah...I've got a couple ideas running through my head. Just waiting for a chance to use them myself...
--- End quote ---

Some of these ideas I've had for months, even years, before finally getting them a run.. The 12 pricing game/5 Showcase Showdown idea goes back years, and I figured it'd be a unique way to run my first show on here.
--- End quote ---

And all this time, I thought you just took the idea from me since I was doing a 9 game show at the time.  :-)

Seriously, reading thru the two separate posts on here and the old board, that was one heck-of-a show you put on there, and I applaud your wonderful efforts. *applauds*

Madonna:
Thank you. :)

No, I'd had the idea bouncing around in my head years before discovering this forum. But, believe me, I chuckled over your nine pricing game show.. "Ohhh, I'm not the only one with an idea on how to host an episode with more than six games, huh?" :lol:

I did enjoy your show, though. That was a rather unique twist, and I do enjoy seeing hosts who do unique things or put their own spin on the show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version