Author Topic: Madonna's TMDS #1: THE END (Rich, you're going to make everyone very "cross"!)  (Read 27617 times)

Offline Madonna

• Double Showcase Winner
*Maddy walks over to Rich, and exchanges a few words. Suddenly, Rich walks up on stage, and Maddy sits down at Rich's podium*

Rich: "Okay, Maddy. We need one last contestant...."

Maddy: "Uhhh... Well... How about ucb2912? Come on down! You're the next contestant on The Price Is Right!"

Rich: "You did that so well! You may be wondering why I’m up here. See, Maddy has been trying to quit smoking for months, and it hasn’t gone so well. I made her a bet that if she couldn’t go the entire show without a cigarette-"

Maddy: “Well, what else am I supposed to do with all of them?”

Rich: “Yeah, well, anyway… Since she lost the bet, I get to host a pricing game. And we all know that she went on a smoke break while we straightened things out from that mess after we called down our ‘first four contestants’. So, here I am, and there she is…So, isn’t there something you need to say?”

Maddy: “YOU were behind that stunt, weren’t you?!”

Rich: “No, wasn’t me…I swear.”

Maddy: “Well, if it wasn’t you… Must’ve been Bob.”

*Roger starts laughing* “Hey, you know what they say – Can’t Stop The Dob! Zinged ya!”

Maddy: “I should’ve known. He looks so innocent, but The Dob truly IS evil! You guys are making it so much easier to quit smoking… Really.”

Rich: “What are friends for? Now what do we have to bid on?”

Maddy: “It’s a new barrel sauna! Presenting the barrel sauna from the Almost Heaven line, a personal sauna by Great Lakes Home and Resort! This truly unique, free-standing sauna’s built from red cedar, and built with solid construction that can be used inside or out!”

Rich: "Thank you, Maddy. ucb, we'll start with you."

ucb2912
Garvin8r
pathfinder20
Punchboard91

(Sorry, but I am having a heck of a time getting anything to work right on my end, including italics, changing colors, or even uploading my avatar.)
In loving and eternal memory of a truly beautiful goddess.

Offline ucb2912

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Madonna's TMDS #1 (IUFB #12: ucb bids and... Rich hosts?!)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 08:41:05 AM »
Before I bid, I was wondering... Madonna, what would happen if you would win the bet?

That said, I'll bid $4,850.

Offline Madonna

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 04:43:16 AM »
Honestly? I wanted to come up with a good reason to get Rich up on stage hosting, and my (half-hearted) attempts to quit smoking were the best reason that came to mind.. :P

You're up, Garvin.

Offline Garvin8r

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 08:56:59 PM »
Let's go $4,995.

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 12:22:54 AM »
Sorry Garvin8r. $4,996 (ducks)

Offline Garvin8r

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 01:06:54 AM »
You never have to apologize for a smart play.  I'm from the Midwest; I don't hold a grudge.

Offline Madonna

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Madonna's TMDS #1 (IUFB #12: pathy bids and... Rich hosts?!)
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 05:55:05 AM »
I must admit, I am confused seeing a few old faces with new names since the switch...

Am I correct in assuming that Kourtney = pathfinder20?

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2006, 12:06:07 PM »
You are correct in assuming that.  My real name is Kourtney Wilson but you can still call me by pathfinder20 or Kourtney. :lol:

Offline Madonna

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 05:37:16 AM »
Thank you... I read that and honestly didn't know if you were bidding, or shouting suggestions from the audience...

Between the new forum software and name changes, I'm going to be running around in circles for months...

I guess that leaves Punchy to bid, if he's still around... Yes, I know it's been well past 24 hours, but I'll be a bit generous, just in case anyone or anything has been lost in the shuffle...

*taps her foot and looks around for Punchy*

(Edit) Punchy has been fun to have around and all that good stuff, but I need a bid. I'm now giving him 12 hours to enter a bid, otherwise we're moving on.

I know the dust still hasn't settled, but it's been his turn for a couple of days, plus I'm not sure I've seen him post at all since the move.

Offline Madonna

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Madonna's TMDS #1 (IUFB #12: Punchy bids and... Rich hosts?!)
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2006, 02:23:41 AM »
Rich: "I'm sorry, boys and girls, but we need to move on. There's no sign of Punchy, and the other three people in Contestant's Row aren't getting any younger.."

Maddy: "Yeah, unlike me. Seen that W spread yet? Wow. At this rate, imagine how great I'll look when I'm 70!"

[color=FF9966]ucb2912 $4,850[/color]
[color=33CC00]Garvin8r $4,995[/color]
[color=CC3333]Kourtney $4,996[/color]
[color=3300CC]Punchboard91 M.I.A.[/color]

Rich: "And the actual retail price is... $5,245. You win, Kourtney! Come join me up on stage..."

*Maddy starts to stand up*

Rich: "I said Kourney, not Madonna. Anyway, you got out of Contestant's Row just in time to play the last pricing game, and now Maddy over there has something to say..."

Maddy: *looks down at the podium and rolls her eyes* "Ohh, what the heck, you can have this one, Rich. Knock yourself out... Kourtney, you're about to play Plinko! For a chance to win up to $100,000 in cash!"

Rich: "$100,000 Plinko! And I get the pleasure of hosting it! Hey, Maddy, don't quit smoking, please! Anyway, we'll give you one Plinko chip, and a chance to win four more with these four prizes. Maddy?"

Maddy: "Make a pint of your favorite ice cream in this round ice cream sphere!"

Rich: "That ice cream sphere is not $59. Is the first number the 5, or is the last number the 9?"

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Re: Madonna's TMDS #1 (PG #12: Rich hosts and Kourtney plays Pl*nko)
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2006, 06:13:53 AM »
Say 9!  I've seen that ice cream sphere on TPIR, it's $39!
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2006, 06:13:53 AM »
Say 9!  I've seen that ice cream sphere on TPIR, it's $39!
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2006, 07:50:22 PM »
I am going to say 9 please. :-)  :-)

Offline Madonna

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 04:20:19 AM »
Rich: "And....

"Yes, the 9 is right. You win that ice cream sphere, you win a chip. Next prize?"

Maddy: "This mailbox is durable and can be locked to protect your privacy. Finally, a better mailbox."

*audience laughs as they notice that the nametag on the mailbox, which had said "BARKER", has been replaced with one saying "CICCONE"*

Rich: "That's cute, Maddy. Though, why do you need a mailbox when you probably own your own post office? Anyway, the mailbox is not $27. The 2, or the 7?"

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2006, 06:14:54 AM »
Say 2!