Author Topic: Robert's TPIR -- Viewer's Choice! -- Results + GOODBYE (plus request as usual)  (Read 37001 times)

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
Re: Robert's TPIR -- Viewer's Choice! -- Showcase #2 -- Reasons to SHOOT THE TVS!
« Reply #225 on: September 17, 2006, 01:30:44 PM »
(from my spot in the audience)

Britey, I suggest a bid of at least $25,000; I've seen that Fleetwood Gearbox travel trailer somewhere...I just don't know. (Although I do sense something evil with this friggin' random trailer showcase; just a thought)
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Online LiteBulb88

• 4/15/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
I can barely see this monitor after having shot it so many times :-).  Through the holes, I'll bid $28,269.

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Robert's TPIR -- Viewer's Choice! -- Showcase #2 -- Reasons to SHOOT THE TVS!
« Reply #227 on: September 17, 2006, 07:57:48 PM »
$28,269 is LiteBulb's bid!

[28269]

(ding)

[TPIR Theme]

We'll be back after these words!  Stick around!

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Robert's TPIR -- Viewer's Choice! -- Results + GOODBYE (plus request as usual)
« Reply #228 on: September 17, 2006, 08:18:19 PM »
[applause]

Fireball, you bid $19,500......and the actual retail price of your showcase is...........

........$24,745 for a difference of........

(ding)

.......$5,245.  LiteBulb, your bid was $28,269.  The actual retail price of your showcase is........

........twenty EIGHT thousand............

.......SIX-OH-EIGHT FOR A DIFFERENCE OF.......

[audience goes nuts]

........$339.  YOU WIN LITEBULB!

[color=336600]DINGS[/color]

Very nice bid LiteBulb!  Almost had a double!  Fireball, thanks for playing!

LiteBulb, you've won $30,307 in cash and prizes!  Way to go!

This is Robert Searcy reminding you to stay safe on the roads and don't drink and drive!  Goodbye everybody!

[credits roll]

Rich:  This is Rich Fields speaking for The Price Is Right!  A Mark Goodson Television production!

[cut to Fremantle logo and then to a GRN split-screen credit]

Announcer:  From the creators of Snakes on a Plane.......

It'll make you laugh..........it'll make you cry.........it'll make you........

SHOOT THE TVS!

[cut to a singing Hoveround senior]

YOU MAAAADEEEEE ME LOOOOOOOVVEEE YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!

HOVEROUNDS ON A PLANE!  Coming up next on the GRN Sunday Night At the Movies!

Ok gang, here's the Board of Winners for this episode!

1.  Punchboard91  $34,080
2.  LiteBulb88  $30,307
3.  GoldenBulldog  $11,935
4.  BRBTheFireball  $8,202
5.  sideshowPA  $5,619
6.  CampDaddy90  $2,190
7.  tpiradam  $939

As always, the Excel worksheet with all the Punchy configs, CS configs, Bee configs, contestants, big wheel configs, etc. is available upon request, just let me know.  (Microsoft Excel or other program that will open .xls files required)

Guys.....my next show is in the works........more surprises.......more fun..........AND a ANOTHER NEW pricing game.  Find out what that new game is on the next show!

Thanks for playing and participating!  I welcome your comments and suggestions......feel free to reply to this thread with 'em!

Season 35.........HERE WE COME BABY!  WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  :-D

Online LiteBulb88

• 4/15/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: Robert's TPIR -- Viewer's Choice! -- Results + GOODBYE (plus request as usual)
« Reply #229 on: September 17, 2006, 09:44:09 PM »
WOW!!  I'll take it after that $1 loss in Lucky $even.  Great show, Robert, even if it had its share of evil moments!

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #230 on: September 17, 2006, 10:30:17 PM »
Damn... if I had gone along with [d]chnlsrfr[/d] Futuregsh, I would've had a DSW.  Oh well.

Another great show, Robert!
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16