Studio 41 - Play Along > CSS -- Chatroom Showcase Showoff

CSS Results for May 10

(1/2) > >>

BuddyTom:
Yesterday was a bloodbath. Today was a tragedy. With a mortality rate greater than 86%, this combined showcase shows us once again that The Dob is boss. What makes it worse is that there are these three nice little yellow squares signifying DSW-Quality bids, all rendered vain by OVERs on the other showcase. One person (and guess who :-D ) managed to DSW today, and two others scored points. Then there is the rest of us.

Cruise = Evil.
Itty Bitty Trailer = Evil.
Cruise + Itty Bitty Trailer = Oy.

Chatroom Showcase Showoff (?) Results
May 10, 2006

heelsrule1988:
You know, it'd help if we could get some easier showcases. The main reason I was hot last week was because there were few boats and trailers, and more cars and furniture. A mini-trailer/cruise combo?! That's just wrong!

Joe_Mello:
You know, I knew there was only one thing that could beat be because my bids were just that good, and probably the best pair of bids I've had since this game started.

People seem to think cruises cost an arm and a leg.  No, not really, just an elbow or two.

I hesitate to call myself the King of Cruises, but this is at least the 3rd time this situation has arisen and I've come out at the top.....

Chief-O:
Thank goodness I had to go to the local access TV station today. And besides, I probably would have screwed up the PM again.

PriceFanArmadillo:
*bangs head against wall*

Ouch.  That hurt.  Then again, with 985 around, there's really no reason for any of the rest of us to be here, is there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version