Studio 41 - Play Along > CSS -- Chatroom Showcase Showoff

CSS Results for December 2

(1/3) > >>

BuddyTom:
A small but worthy crowd of regulars gathered this morning to play CSS. LudwigMackdaddy is currently en route between Kentucky and Texas and played via telephone with a readout by yours truly. And like practically everyone else (including yours truly) he did pretty well on the car showcase and garfed the game room like nobody's business.

A pinball machine, a "virtual" pinball machine, the shaved ice wagon, and a GEM car. Boy is that a lot of money for a bunch of stuff that, as a certain play-along author wrote once "makes you wonder what you did to deserve it." :biggrin:

pathfinder20 wasn't fooled, not for one minute, and comes away with not only the only really great bid on the game room, but a $32 DSW on the car/trip to Disney World/Broyhill sofa. Yet another hard/soft DSW combination... maybe I shouldn't have explained how that worked...

CHATROOM SHOWCASE SHOWOFF
Results for December 2, 2008 -- Game 49
[attachment deleted by admin]

PriceFanArmadillo:
Anyone who bid less than me (who didn't even realize that SC2 had two separate pinball machines) on that showcase should just hang it up right now.  I promise I would have gone about 6k higher had my eyes not completely skipped over the Pin-Bot.

UniquePerspective:
Did my bid not get sent in Tom? I'd get 0 points for sure, I overed on 1, but did it not end up in your inbox?

Wayoshi:
26308 / 21108 - darn, an -08 was the possibility of an EXACTA...although I never would have gone that high, either. Didn't expect that ice cart to be as expensive as the pinball machine.

therealcu2010:
*insert "At least I didn't go OVER!" graphic here*

Just how much was that virtual pinball machine?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version