Studio 41 - Play Along > CSS -- Chatroom Showcase Showoff

CSS Results for December 16 (Just for Fun)

(1/3) > >>

BuddyTom:
I was told last week about the Stage Player's performance today by more than one person, so I thought that it was most prudent to cancel CSS in case there were leaks. I figure that if I've heard about it, someone else has. And as tomorrow's show was on cbs.com for a while, there is definitely no CSS tomorrow. But, it's always fun to play for the heck of it.

I don't think that the Stage Player has ever performed so well. Not only was there an exacta, but the $494 difference? That had to be a painful loss for the other player! I had a nice day too, and despite a garf on the trips, cu2010 came in third.

And everyone else went over. :P

CHATROOM SHOWCASE SHOWOFF
Results for December 16, 2008 -- Does Not Count
[attachment deleted by admin]

GoldenBulldog:
Tom, sidey, do y'all guys want a beer or something?  Because I feel like drinking something good and smooth after seeing what happened this morning.  Yes, I caught the Showcases, and I would've blown a DSW again.  :P

Wayoshi:
22808 / 30308 ... I didn't think it was too leaky, but obviously Stagey can't get this boost, or else... :P

therealcu2010:
Figures. The day that there's a FRATS, it doesn't count.

(Of course, I garfed it, but who cares? :D)

It's prolly a good thing it doesn't count. Stagey not only pwned us all...but prolly would have made a significant rise in the leaderboard. :D

JokerFan:
Was there an announcement during chat?  Two reasons I asked this question: 1) So few people participated in CSS today.  2) There was no advanced warning.  (Yes, there is the rule about if there are leaks--like on tomorrow's show--there is no CSS, but I didn't read any leaks, so I was none the wiser.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version