Author Topic: FPG 2/20/15 -- RESULTS  (Read 1587 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
FPG 2/20/15 -- RESULTS
« on: February 20, 2015, 05:36:36 PM »
Not much needs to be said about today's episode.  All of the pricing games were pretty much expected.  The real surprises came from Sandler's choice of slotting these games.  Seriously, PA# first and Swap last?!

There were no skunks on this week's scoreboard.  Of course, skunks won't come anywhere near the FPG when everybody picks the spoiled game.

Schfifty wins another gold medal with a massive 13/57.  Punchboard91 takes the silver with 9/31.  Cephas ekes by Kev347 for the bronze.  Only 1 CP separated them.

We have two games next week.  Back-to-back fun/frustration on Thursday and Friday.  Thursday is both a Play-Along and a fill-in-the-blanks game.  See you then!

* = Hag, Roadgeek Adam, and Teddy all won the tiebreaker for slotting Card Game in its correct half, but it didn't matter because they all received the same cash and points.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline Roadgeek Adam

• Recap Guide
  • I am the modren recapper. Domo arigato.
Re: FPG 2/20/15 -- RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 06:10:57 PM »
Can we make an argument that I deserve to be last? You gave me 1 point of confidence in Card Game, when I put 0 intentionally. :)
Season 41 - Season 43, Season 46 - Present Recap Guide.
Headmaster of Golden-Road.net After Hours on Skype.
Masters of Arts in History, Western Illinois University, 2017.

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 06:16:06 PM »
Don't think it works that way, Adam. :P

I will say that I should only have 7/26 (instead of 30), but it looks like it won't affect my place in the rankings regardless.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 06:24:56 PM »
Can we make an argument that I deserve to be last? You gave me 1 point of confidence in Card Game, when I put 0 intentionally. :)

Don't think it works that way, Adam. :P

whammy is exactly right.  Zero confidence rankings have never existed in this game.  Whether a game is spoiled or not, whether made in jest or not, any "0" rankings I see automatically become a "1".
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline Roadgeek Adam

• Recap Guide
  • I am the modren recapper. Domo arigato.
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 07:01:02 PM »
whammy is exactly right.  Zero confidence rankings have never existed in this game.  Whether a game is spoiled or not, whether made in jest or not, any "0" rankings I see automatically become a "1".

Come on, there can't be some fun in this game? ;)
Season 41 - Season 43, Season 46 - Present Recap Guide.
Headmaster of Golden-Road.net After Hours on Skype.
Masters of Arts in History, Western Illinois University, 2017.