Author Topic: Obsessive amount of 500 Internal Server Errors?  (Read 1632 times)

Online TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/20
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • pain
Obsessive amount of 500 Internal Server Errors?
« on: July 03, 2021, 06:14:09 PM »
Just navigating to this page, it took me a total of 12 error pages to pull up this "start new topic" page, and this is my third attempt at sending this message. I know that there have been periodic errors for quite a while now, but I don't recall it ever getting this bad. I have no clue if that's fixable or not.
"If any show, forget sports, Price is Right, [the audience is] the star of the show. Somebody... coming on down and losing their minds, and ... crying, that's the show. The show isn't me, the show isn't necessarily [a] can of soup, how much that is, it's watching people go bananas, and there's going to be some of that missing."

-Drew Carey, interview with Athletic, September 16, 2020

HYO total winnings: probably like $500k + Canadian dollars

Real life winnings: $300 + $800 in gift cards

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• Walking the Golden Road
  • So excited I stepped on my own microphone cord.
Re: Obsessive amount of 500 Internal Server Errors?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 06:27:46 PM »
I've been getting intermittent 500 Internal Server errors since the last time these errors were noted. However, there seems to be more of them as of recent.
YES! You have them all right! You win $2,500! You will putt from the closest line!

Jhc2010 putts from the closest line and WINS!!!

Congratulations! Those 2 cars are yours! Now we go to the Showcase Showdown! You will spin first. Pick a number between 1 and 20.

Offline FanOfDrew87

• In the Audience
Re: Obsessive amount of 500 Internal Server Errors?
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 06:53:32 PM »
I don't seem to get such problem. I may have gotten it once, but that's about it.