Author Topic: E-Ticket Questions  (Read 3588 times)

Offline RickZ317

• In the Audience
    • WTBU Radio
E-Ticket Questions
« on: February 04, 2009, 02:24:09 AM »
Hey guys,

I just printed off my e-ticket for the taping I'll be attending in March.  I'm not really familiar with the e-ticketing process, so I just wanted to make sure I have all I need to get in.  I requested two tickets, and all I printed out was one copy of the e-ticket that reads "Number of ticket(s): 2."  Will this be enough to get me and my friend in?  Do we need anything else, besides two forms of ID each?

Also, it will be a 1 o'clock taping.  I don't believe many other schools are on spring break that early, but how early would it be a good idea to get to the studio to line up outside?  Any idea of what the lines are looking like these days?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Rick

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
Re: E-Ticket Questions
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 08:11:34 AM »
I requested two tickets, and all I printed out was one copy of the e-ticket that reads "Number of ticket(s): 2."  Will this be enough to get me and my friend in?  Do we need anything else, besides two forms of ID each?

Yep, that'll be enough.

Also, it will be a 1 o'clock taping.  I don't believe many other schools are on spring break that early, but how early would it be a good idea to get to the studio to line up outside?  Any idea of what the lines are looking like these days?

It's been a year since I last went, so I don't know for sure what the lines'll be like, but they're nothing like they were in Bob's days, so it just depends on what kind of seat you want in the studio.  I can't imagine showing up at 6am and being turned away.
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy