Author Topic: Time to fire up the ol' Deal or No Deal thread  (Read 69846 times)

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
Re: Time to fire up the ol' Deal or No Deal thread
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2006, 11:09:04 PM »

Last week, styleguy wrote:
I wish DOND's website or some fan could create a DOND model website with ALL the models on it.

I believe I've found the perfect place to go...

http://www.qwizx.com/gameshows/dond/index.html#pics

There's no bios or anything, but all the models that have ever been on the show are on there (so it appears). Their full names are listed, so that's crucial for Googling purposes.

Offline styleguy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2006, 11:22:11 AM »
Perfect.  Thanks Heels.

Offline shellgame69

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2006, 10:45:55 AM »
Mark really didn't make a great deal, despite the fact that his case held the $10K.

PJ is really doing very hot.  Hopefully she has the million.  

Seeing how I'm the first one to post for this episode, I turned on during the credits, and I think I heard Howie say, "You could be our first millionaire of the show."  I fear that NBC made good on that spoiler.

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2006, 10:51:11 AM »
Not to mention, P.J. is hot. :-D

I wish you hadn't told me about the credits, because I avoid those (and the show intro) now for spoilers. So, note to everyone... please don't tell me about the credits for any show if you watch them. However, I don't think that's much of a spoiler... we know right now that she could be the first millionaire. Her game's going very well.

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/2018
  • TPiR Alumnus
    • http://adamb.one-dollar.us
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2006, 11:57:56 AM »
I actually saw this episode last night. I cant wait to find out if she did pick the $1 million case. Could someone tell me when the next episode airs. I would really apreciate it since I dont get the TV guide anymore.

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2006, 12:02:38 PM »
Mondays at 8, Thursdays at 9, Fridays at 8. Implant that in your brain. :-)

Offline Jordan7

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2006, 06:32:40 PM »
Mark didn't really do that spectacular, but he ended up making the right choice, even though he could have raised the offer a whole lot more.

All I can say is WOW! for P.J. She is doing so incredible, I can't wait to see if she has the million, and hopefully she does. She's a special ed teacher, which is so great, and makes me want her to win the million even more. This is her game, and her side-supporters are very helpful, telling her that even if she goes once more, she'll still have $400,000 or a million still in play, if she was to remove one of them. We'll find out soon enough.

Offline styleguy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2006, 10:23:39 PM »
I did not like PJ's deal.  She had two big amounts left.  I would have gone on at least once more.  Jim did not do well, he landmined 750k (in my case 19) and 1 million (in case 6).  Tammy's game is going very well.  We'll see how she does on Monday.

Offline bob_barker_86

• In the Audience
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2006, 10:40:38 PM »
I'm not a big fan of Deal or No Deal.  I'll watch it, but I just can't get into it.  I'm surprised there's still a primetime game show like this, after Millionaire and Weakest Link.  Meh, it's a good break from all the crime dramas.

I love the models though!!!

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2006, 11:37:18 PM »
I thought tonight's show would be an awesome lead-in to 1 vs. 100, but it turned out to be just the opposite. P.J.'s game was supposed to end in a fantastic way, but no, she makes a ridiculous deal. Ugh. At least we've got a fresh new start with Tammy, though.

Offline shellgame69

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2006, 11:59:18 AM »
I too thought PJ made a bum deal, stopping at $321K when the offer during proveout would have skyrocketed to $551K.  At least she has the money to buy herself a tractor.

Jim couldn't get things going basically.  His 750K and million picks were signs of things to come.  I noticed a trend here: When the million is picked early, their game is basically a snoozer.  Anyone notice it?

Tammy is doing very well; don't want to jinx her, but hopefully she does a lot better than Jim.

Offline Jordan7

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2006, 01:32:09 PM »
P.J. didn't make the best deal, but $321,000 is a ton of money, and I'm happy for her. She should have went one more time.

Jim had bad luck on his side. Knocking out the two biggest amounts in the first round was bad. BTW, did anyone notice that Megan (Case 6) had the million not too long ago, and it was removed in the first round also? I think it was with Mark, it was the first amount he removed. Actually, it was with Mark Williams, I'm positive.

Our new player Tammy, is doing well.

Offline styleguy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2006, 03:38:01 PM »
Some cases this season are quickly becoming like Leyla's last season.  Those ones are 6, 19 (Yay for me, this is one I'd pick if I went on the show), 11, 17, 20, and 21.  If there are any others to add to this list, feel free.  Jim picked 12, which immediately was an omen to how his game would go.  Jill almost never has a big amount in her case, you pick her case first in the elimination round.

Offline shellgame69

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2006, 06:28:16 PM »
Yes, if I'm right, this is Megan's 5th time she held the jackpot case, tying her with Leyla and Anya.  And Styleguy, 5,7,23 and 26 have also been the bad ones, so far this year. 15 is usually the good one, as well as 1,2,14, and 4 which has always been the good case, amount wise.

Offline styleguy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2006, 12:54:51 AM »
I was thinking in my mind which ones were bad.  I knew I missed a few, thanks Shell Game.  Anya also has been having big bucks in her case, good news for my mom, that would be the case she'd pick if she went on the show.  I'll make a master list now, since my high speed isn't on the fritz currently.

Good cases to pick for your case:
5, 6, 7, 11, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, and 26.

Good cases to pick for the elimination rounds:
1, 2, 4, 12, and 14.

Basically keep 5, 6, 7, 11, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23 and 26 in your game as long as possible.