Author Topic: We're missing The TPIR CLASSIC MUSIC VERY MUCH ! Are you ?  (Read 12874 times)

Offline price_authority

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: We're missing The TPIR CLASSIC MUSIC VERY MUCH ! Are you ?
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2009, 05:07:39 PM »
Most of the newer cues -- and especially most of the newer car cues -- are practically lifeless.

It's infomercial music, dude. Infomercial music. "Dr. Percy Hargitay and his Cleanse Your C**** Naturally seminar will be coming to the airport Hilton on Sunday, June 14 at seven pm. Don't miss it!"
Before you call your lawyer to sue me, know that everything contained in this post and in all of my posts past, present and future is entirely MY PERSONAL OPINION.

Offline TPIRclass

• In the Audience
  • PLEASE BRING BACK THE CLASSIC TPIR MUSIC !
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2009, 12:37:09 PM »
LOL :D Price_authority - amazing
NOW IS THE TIME FOR CLASSIC MUSIC TO JOIN THE NEW MUSIC ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT. IT'S THE SOUNDTRACK OF THE SHOW ! God Bless Drew,Bob, TPIR crew and all of the members of the Golden Road ! THANK YOU.

Offline milepost72

• Outside in Line
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2009, 02:41:58 AM »
One Cue I would love to find a clean copy of is one of the early Cues used in the 1972-1975 era of the show which is the main Price Is Right theme but with an alternate Moog arrangement. Those of us who own the DVD Box-Set it is the cue used in the 5 Price Tags game on disc #2 or #3 where the prize was an air-conditioner.