Author Topic: CSS Leaderboard - after 33 weeks  (Read 782 times)

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
CSS Leaderboard - after 33 weeks
« on: May 17, 2009, 10:19:00 AM »
Who is PGS25, and where did he come from?  Two DSW's this week and some big cashes. 

Also, Frank enters the "above the line" club and settles in nicely....below StagePlayer

[attachment deleted by admin]
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
Re: CSS Leaderboard - after 33 weeks
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 11:02:08 PM »
Question.

BigJon and Senor Beef both have little green triangles near their average and number of games played. Any reason?
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 11:03:31 PM »
In Microsoft Excel, that green tab means that there's an inconsistency or error in the formulas you entered into the spreadsheet and if you click on that tab, it asks you if you want to ignore it or repair the error.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 11:21:35 AM »
In Microsoft Excel, that green tab means that there's an inconsistency or error in the formulas you entered into the spreadsheet and if you click on that tab, it asks you if you want to ignore it or repair the error.

And in this case, it means that the two players have attended tapings this year and asked for their CSS credit.  In the rules, you earn 20 CSS points and $5000 if you attend a taping.  In order to add these points, without charging them for a game played, I have to do some Excel cheating, which produces the little triangles.
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker