Author Topic: "GoldenBulldog--Unleashed!!" (Season 35 Premier Issue)  (Read 3621 times)

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
"GoldenBulldog--Unleashed!!" (Season 35 Premier Issue)
« on: September 20, 2006, 02:00:06 PM »
Welcome to my new Out in Left Field column known simply as "GoldenBulldog--Unleashed!!"  Here, you'll read about current events as well as "Price-related" items from my own perspective.  It should be noted that the opinions expressed in "Unleashed!" do not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of the staff of Golden-Road or its members; this is simply a "teaching tool" of sorts; besides, don't sue a college student like me!  

First off, I am happily enjoying myself at Texas A&M-Corpus Christi.  We are situated on a 240-acre island just off the Texas coast.  The "Island University", as it is known, is a very loose and relaxed environment.  People don't just walk to class, they ride on skateboards, and my instructors cuss like sailors--oh wait, I'm talkin' about my English instructor, MR. MURPHY.  As far as campus amenities go, they've got everything that I could've ever DREAMED of--from a Java City to a Chick-Fil-A!  This week, "Islander Volleyball" opens Southland Conference play for the first time ever against Sam Houston State University's Lady Bearkats.  That's it as far as my University life is concerned for now!

Now, let's get on to some "Price is Right" related goodies!  Last Monday, as many of y'all know, was the Season 35 Premiere.  To put things into perspective, I thought that this year's Valentine's Day MDS was pretty bland.  This, on the other hand, was just absolutely phenomenal!  Not only did Vickyann break the old daytime record by winning both Showcases, she absolutely OBLITERATED it by just over $50,000!  Some of the things that happened last Monday were truly incredible, such as Most Expensive being played for three automobiles.  Before that happened, all of us here considered that notion a pipe dream, yet I DID have a dream in which I played Most Expensive for three cars!  I'm kind of jealous of Koslen and Madonna for gettin' the opportunity to watch this historic event.  Someday, I would like to make the trip to L.A. myself to see "The Price is Right" in person.  Hearing Madonna's story just about darn near brought me to tears; it was something that I don't think will EVER happen again.

There is something that I must say to y'all before I end this thing.  I really don't get the chance to say this in the forums much, but I just want to tell you that y'all really meant so much to me over the past several months.  Without you people, especially Frank15, Madonna, ClockGameJohn, and especially Marc, I wouldn't even be able to call myself a "Loyal Friend and True" of "The Price is Right".  Here's to the greatest game show fan site on the planet today!

Until next time...see y'all tomorrow!
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.