Author Topic: What kind of pets do you have?  (Read 954 times)

Offline holein1isawesome

• Taking a Bonus Spin
What kind of pets do you have?
« on: June 01, 2009, 01:46:32 PM »
Since no one has ever done a topic like this, I'm starting one. What kind of pets do you people here have?

I have a German Shephard dog. Her name is Julie. It's a people name, I know, but I thought it would be a very pretty name for a dog. I got her three years ago and she is a very friendly and loving dog. She sleeps next to my bed and I've trained her to do lots of tricks. I even trained her to give me a hug. She stands on her hind legs and wraps her paws around my neck.

I also have two cats, Max and Thomas, they are both orange cats and get along very well with each other and they even get along with Julie.

What kind of pets do you have?

Offline Rlotpir1972

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: What kind of pets do you have?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 01:50:08 PM »
I have a chocolate-point siamese cat named Cocoa.  Very aggressive when he wants to play, and I have the scars on my wrists to prove it.  He loves the couch.  He loves going for a walk in the park.  He hisses at every animal he sees, including other cats, when they get too close.

Offline ayoung

• Double Showcase Winner
  • everybody loves me.
    • my facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 02:41:25 PM »
is it cold hearted that i hate dogs AND cats?
You people make me sick.  Every last one of you.

Offline PIR85

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 03:02:14 PM »
2 dogs and 1 cat.

Both dogs are Shih Tzus.  Coco is the older one, at about 5 years.  Sammy is about 2 years.  They are related: father & son!!

The cat is "Cali" and she is a calico.  She is VERY laid back and gets along well with the dogs.  She is unique because she doesn't meow.  Literally!  She will open her mouth as if to meow, but no sound will come out! 

Online Plinkoman

• 5/28/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 03:05:20 PM »
I have an old, fat, ugly, dumb, lazy miniature dachshund w/ a short, red coat.  Her name is Sophie and we've had her for 9 1/2 years.  She isn't bright at all, but she's my best friend and I love her, and she's spayed (Bob and Drew would be proud).  And this weekend she'll be attending the Thomson, GA rodeo with me!  She's been to a rodeo before and was about as popular as the bull riding (she helps when it comes to meeting girls, too!).
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 03:07:24 PM by Plinkoman »
1,687 days until I am re-eligible to be a contestant on The Price Is Right!

No longer a Push Over!

Offline SteveEllis

• Taking a Bonus Spin
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 09:07:48 PM »
I have a cat named Sophie.  He is a little over 14 years old.  He is of a litter of 2 cats.  They were both boy cats born in some woods somewhere.  Some people found Sophie and Ditto (the other cat) and brought them to a animal hospital when my sis was working there.  Being as she is, brought them both home.

We were going to look for the original owner but quickly decided to keep them both.  We did, and they soon became outdoorsy in a woodsy suburban/rural area so they were safe outside.

Ditto is now in an animal shelter.

Sophie is dark gray, with white features on his face, on his chest, and his four legs.

Sophie now lives with me in this apartment since I moved in here in August 2008.  It's a small apartment of 450 Sq Ft.  2 rooms and a kitchen and a bathroom.  Sophie doesn't go out, I won't let him because these streets are too many and too new to him.

His favorite places to hide or sleep is my couch, under the blanket on my couch, any closet, the box this comput. monitor came in.  He loves my cooking.  I cook him scrambled eggs.  He ok's canned cat food, but prefers my eggs.

He likes to sleep on my lap, meow, follow me around.

15. Messages posted express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of the administrators and moderations of this site.

Offline JayC

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 09:26:04 PM »
I have 1 cat which we adopted after my neighbors rescued her, her siblings, and her mother from outside in December 2004.  Her name is Chrissy.  I also have two leopard geckos named Inky and Blinky.