1 (11.1%)
The Trix
1 (11.1%)
The Red Fountain Guys and Nabu
0 (0%)
Mirta
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Who is your fav winx character  (Read 4302 times)

Offline nowhammies11

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The blood of angry men, the dark of ages past
    • The Whammy's Blog
Re: Who is your fav winx character
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2009, 10:44:59 AM »
Well done to both Frank and leafsfan.  Here's CY$100 for each of you.
YOU CAN NEVER STOP :clipboard:

Online FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2009, 01:59:47 PM »
I personally like Bloom, Flora and Musa - I love their Enchantix transformations

For those unfamiliar with the Winx, they are fairies in training defending their world from evil.  Created by an Italian, two English dubs exist - the 4Kids dub which many are familiar with, and the dub known as "RAI English" where much of the animation and music remains unchanged from the original Italian version.  Lots of Winx clips can be found on YouTube

BTW: Layla is known as "Aisha" in the Italian version
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline X54321

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2009, 02:59:16 PM »
Fieldsfan336 thank  u for the dub info  I was specifically talking about 4kids in my info bit but that might help some people even though I mentioned Aisha/Layla in 2 places
Grocery Game fan 125356921

Offline WarioBarker

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Azumanga WHO - my first-ever published work!
    • DeviantART Profile (see what I'm up to!)
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2009, 04:43:31 PM »
I don't have a favorite, probably because I'm embarrassed to admit that I actually WATCHED the show...almost 90% of the run, to be precise, including most of the final season.

*throws giant frozen fish at naysayers catcalling "fruit!", among other words* For the record, I am heterosexual (AKA straight).

Created by an Italian, two English dubs exist - the 4Kids dub which many are familiar with, and the dub known as "RAI English" where much of the animation and music remains unchanged from the original Italian version.

Can't honestly say I'm not surprised - 4Kids has the most stupid reasons for dubbing and music edits, and this show probably has the lamest and most ridiculous excuses of them all.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 04:45:30 PM by WarioBarker »
Quote from: The_Great_Butler
WarioBarker is exactly right.
This post ©2009 DB Enterprises, Inc. -- But at least it wasn't my fault Drew removed the ability to comment from his blog.

Offline X54321

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2009, 04:58:22 PM »
Not exactally Sept.12 Season 4 arrives and a Season 5 is currently being planned

Offline WarioBarker

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Azumanga WHO - my first-ever published work!
    • DeviantART Profile (see what I'm up to!)
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2009, 05:06:51 PM »
Not exactally Sept.12 Season 4 arrives and a Season 5 is currently being planned

Ah. 4KidsTV stated that Season 3 was the "final season" - even did a countdown to the "Series Finale"...can't trust them, methinks. Either that, or they're not going to show it anymore.
Quote from: The_Great_Butler
WarioBarker is exactly right.
This post ©2009 DB Enterprises, Inc. -- But at least it wasn't my fault Drew removed the ability to comment from his blog.

Offline X54321

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2009, 10:02:19 PM »
Dude not that I trust Wikipedia but it says that season 4 will air in september and go to micheals winxclub for proof that there is a season 4 and 5+ a second movie slated for christmas and the first movie is supposed to come to the US sometime hopefully before september

Online FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2009, 02:07:42 PM »
Dude not that I trust Wikipedia but it says that season 4 will air in september and go to micheals winxclub for proof that there is a season 4 and 5+ a second movie slated for christmas and the first movie is supposed to come to the US sometime hopefully before september

Perhaps this will be the RAI English dub since I have heard nothing about the 4Kids dub at all
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 01:19:01 AM »
In all fairness, I've got to say that the RAI English dub has some of the worst voice acting I've ever heard in anything.

That said, it's still light years better than the 4Kids dub...no unexplained accents, no random plot threads that weren't even in the original episodes, and pretty cool music (at least in the first season).
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline X54321

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 09:46:56 AM »
Well at least 4kids has better enchantix music  I like the bells it seems more realistic. Being that this is a winx club thread I will be happy to answer anyother questions about this show. BTW:I forgot that Musa's E-gloves were lined in red when i posted abilities to differintiate them from Bloom's

Offline X54321

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 03:51:44 PM »
Winx Watch: movie 2 is christmas 2010 and  either fall of this year or spring or fall of next year. English trailers for s4 in RAI are out with the the official song for this season in said language.