Author Topic: Price Experience from "The Chicken Blog" (possible spoilers)  (Read 8711 times)

Offline kishy214

• Walking the Golden Road
    • Allen's Rock Band Videos on Youtube
Re: Price Experience from "The Chicken Blog" (possible spoilers)
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2009, 09:58:48 AM »
There's always the possible case that the computer on stage was a Dell, but the computer used to determine the price was an HP, which S&P knew, forcing the tech win.

Offline chad1m

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2009, 10:00:41 AM »
There's always the possible case that the computer on stage was a Dell, but the computer used to determine the price was an HP,
Now why in the name of Ezekiel would they do that?

Offline sjd93

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2009, 10:02:52 AM »
There's always the possible case that the computer on stage was a Dell, but the computer used to determine the price was an HP, which S&P knew, forcing the tech win.

Wouldn't that be, uh, against the law?
I find it ironic how the show tries to mix up the prizes and offer "cool" things like over-stuffed trips and impossible to price items to make the show less "predictable." Yet, the same things happen every single time a show airs.

-temptation1979ga

Offline kishy214

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2009, 10:09:20 AM »
Wouldn't that be, uh, against the law?

Yes, and I just love to break the fucking law, don't you?

I was trying to stir up a little debate as to the stupidity of people in TV these days... chill out.

Offline chad1m

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2009, 10:14:23 AM »
Yes, and I just love to break the f***ing law, don't you?

I was trying to stir up a little debate as to the stupidity of people in TV these days... chill out.
Yo, kid, calm down. "Stirring up a debate" does not go hand in hand with "suggesting they do something highly illegal with knowledge of such activity." And dropping the F bomb (especially at your age) when you're called out on it is highly unnecessary.

Offline sjd93

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2009, 10:37:19 AM »
Yes, and I just love to break the f***ing law, don't you?

You really need to calm down. I made a harmless comment, you freak out and drop f-bombs, and I'm the one that needs to chill out? I don't think so.
I find it ironic how the show tries to mix up the prizes and offer "cool" things like over-stuffed trips and impossible to price items to make the show less "predictable." Yet, the same things happen every single time a show airs.

-temptation1979ga

Offline ayoung

• Double Showcase Winner
  • everybody loves me.
    • my facebook
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2009, 10:39:44 AM »
I wish there was a "f***ing law". People are breeding way too much these days.
You people make me sick.  Every last one of you.

Offline kishy214

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2009, 10:51:35 AM »
The way you say that, it kinda makes it sound like you're saying I was a mistake or something... get back to me on that will you? I'm probably just taking what you say out of context.

I don't know why people in contemporary America freak out over a kid dropping the F-bomb. We do it all the time. Now when someone who's only 3 or 4 years older than me (Chad) calls me out on it I know it's a big deal, but I think I'm missing the point. It's an irreplaceable part of my vocabulary, and when I get pissed off, I use it. We don't need to go on a mindless debate about what makes foul language foul, I just used a word some people don't like, it doesn't make my argument any different.

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2009, 10:54:34 AM »
The way you say that, it kinda makes it sound like you're saying I was a mistake or something... get back to me on that will you? I'm probably just taking what you say out of context.

Who were you referring to?  Because I thought Chad made it pretty clear that his main point was in regards to your claim that the show might be pulling illegal stunts intentionally and his 'calling you out' on the language was almost an afterthought.

I don't know why people in contemporary America freak out over a kid dropping the F-bomb. We do it all the time.

That doesn't mean it's right.  I was a kid once too, you know, so it's not like I don't know what all is said in private.  But there's no need to go and use that kind of language in a public forum such as this.  No matter what age you are.

Understood?
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline chad1m

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2009, 10:56:24 AM »
I'm probably just taking what you say out of context
Yes.
I don't know why people in contemporary America freak out over a kid dropping the F-bomb.
Because it's not necessary here at a fan forum for a television game show.
We do it all the time.
No, "we" don't.
It's an irreplaceable part of my vocabulary
Even on the internet where you have an ample chance to look your message over and edit it after you post it?
it doesn't make my argument any different.
It sure does. It makes you sound unintelligent, like you have anger issues and sound like a straw grasper.

Offline brtsimpson142

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2009, 11:03:48 AM »
Guys, make it easy:  just put the guy in Ignore and be troubled by his posts no more.
Bazinga!

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2009, 11:05:39 AM »
See, this is where the site begins to venture into lunacy.  I'd suggest that the last 8-10 posts, including mine, be stricken.  Nothing here is adding to the topic.
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline kishy214

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2009, 11:06:17 AM »
The top portion of my comment was directed at ayoung. He was right above me, so I didn't feel the need to quote him.

Guys, make it easy:  just put the guy in Ignore and be troubled by his posts no more

Do two posts of being angry make one ignorable? I don't see your logic.

Offline temptation1979ga

• Double Showcase Winner
    • The Price is Right episode trading
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2009, 11:15:42 AM »
Most all of page two has gone way off topic. Let's take notice of the sage words provided by Army, and keep this on track, or we'll have no choice but to lock the thread.  :-(

Offline sjd93

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2009, 11:22:52 AM »
I completely agree. kishy214, I'm sorry if any of us offended you. Let's get this back on track.

-temptation1979ga