Author Topic: November 8, 2001  (Read 1344 times)

Offline thewhammy_2000

• Double Showcase Winner
    • The FunDMental Game Show Site
November 8, 2001
« on: July 16, 2009, 12:49:06 AM »
Contestants, and maybe some LFaTs, try to do what they can to make the November 8, 2001 episode a perfect one. Enjoy.

Barker's Bargain Bar and Bonkers:                                                               Let 'em Roll and Showcase Showdown 1:

Barker's Marker$ and Money Game:                                                             Secret "X" and Showcase Showdown 2:

Showcases:
My somewhat popular YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thewhammy83 for Price, PYL, and other game shows.

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
Re: November 8, 2001
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 09:48:10 PM »
You know, as much as I've enjoyed watching this episode again, I do have to complain about something, and it's something I've noticed in this uploader's videos before:  Quit using every goofy transition known to man at the beginning and end of each act.  When someone sits down to watch the show, we don't really care what kind of impressive editing software you've got; all we want to do is watch the program.  It's especially distracting after Act 4, where the random jigsaw shapes that suddenly start disappearing out of the picture make it impossible to watch the mid-show bumper.

It's something you're clearly going out of your way to do that you don't need to be doing.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.