Author Topic: Original Le Juste Prix Format  (Read 3680 times)

Offline allnewtpir

• In Contestant's Row
Original Le Juste Prix Format
« on: September 02, 2009, 06:57:49 PM »
I have a question about the format; I heard somewhere that the format consisted of daily shows in which each Wheel winner (after playing Clock Game for a trip) qualified for a weekly playoff consisting of the hybrid US/EuroPrice format (range is picked; showcase is presented, both bid; closest to ARP within range wins). Could someone clairify for me?

Offline kapout

• In the Audience
Re: Original Le Juste Prix Format
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 07:37:26 AM »
In France the game have many formats :

-In 1987-1988 : 3 contestants row for 3 pricing games, the Big Wheel and 2 showcases for the 2 winners.
Showed only the Sunday.

- In 1988- 2000 : To Monday at Saturday, 3 constestants row for for 3 pricing games, and the Big Wheel, the winner is selected for the final.
An elements of the Showcase is presented every day.
Sunday the 6 finalists, play like the week but after the Wheel, the 2 best players play the Showcase.
The player who have closest to the actual price and not over win the Showcase (La Vitrine)

- In 2001 : the game is showed to Monday at Friday.
6 constestants rows for 6 pricing games (like TPIR) and the 2 finalists play the today Showcase with a range choose in a the Big Screen. (always not going over)

Le Grand Voyage (Big Trip) is play in 1998 like a bonus for the day's winner after the wheel.
It's one of the 6 games in 2001.
Like the Clock Game but with 20 seconds for find the price of the trip.

- In 2009 : 3 constestants row for 3 pricing games, the Wheel choose the finalist who can play the Showcase.
In this version, it's also like the Clock Game. 30 seconds with "higer"and "lower" for find the price of the Showcase behind 10.000 € and 50.000 €.

I hope answered to your question.  ;)
a+

« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 07:41:17 AM by kapout »