Author Topic: Model Schedule  (Read 4686 times)

Offline TPIRFAN1964

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Model Schedule
« on: October 07, 2009, 10:11:24 AM »
How come Price's website on cbs.com doesn't include the model schedule any more?  And how much longer will Manuela be on? I'm ready for some fresh faces.  And finally

I WANT BRANDI BACK!!!

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
Re: Model Schedule
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 11:31:56 AM »
I'm ready for some fresh faces. 

Wow, been a while since I've heard anyone try to bring that argument out around here.  Usually, everyone complains that we have too many models.
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline sunniesocal

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 01:27:53 PM »
I want regular models that we get to know and everyone has a favorite like it used to be.  I really like when Drew talks to the models and we get a sample of what they are like in real life.  I also really like the backstage photos, it makes me feel like I'm there at a taping!

Offline Joe_Capitano

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 02:31:36 PM »
I'm ready for some fresh faces.

I'm not. The show has more than enough ladies to point at things.

Offline TPIRFAN1964

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 03:56:37 PM »
When I said I wanted some fresh faces - I meant Brandi or Lanisha. And while were on the subject, why don't they bring back the model who won the contest awhile back, that Manuela was also apart of?

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 05:25:29 PM »
I reckon that's because Manuela is a much better model than she was.
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline Joe_Capitano

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 05:50:30 PM »
When I said I wanted some fresh faces - I meant Brandi or Lanisha.

Lanisha was on the show the previous two weeks. As to Brandi, she's taking some extra time off following her pregnancy. I'm sure she's quite aware we would like her to return.

Offline joeyboy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 06:11:57 PM »
And how much longer will Manuela be on? I'm ready for some fresh faces.

I'm certainly not complaining that Manuela is still there. :biggrin: We really don't need any more models. As much as I miss Shane and Tamiko, I'm glad they narrowed the rotation down to 5.

Offline rodroddyfan

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »
I truthfully pay more attention to the contestants and the gameplay than the models.

Offline JLPrice

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 10:30:10 PM »
I am more than happy that we only have 5 girls in the mix these days.  I hated it when every few weeks we had a brand new face.  It seemed a bit unfair to our favorites, who have been here for so long.  I think they did a pretty good job making their final choices.  (Gwendolyn is my least favorite though)   But, having only 5 in the rotation not only allows for the models themselves to get more proficient at their craft, but it also helps to build the "family atmosphere" among the cast, that has been missing for so many years.   My top three are Rachael, Lanisha, and Amber.  Brandi was also a "top pick" for me,  when she was there, but understandably her family comes first for now. 

Offline Joe_Capitano

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 11:49:33 PM »
I truthfully pay more attention to the contestants and the gameplay than the models.

That's fine, but I, and I'm sure others, believe the ladies are an integral part of the overall package.

Offline garbagefan

• In the Audience
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 12:42:43 PM »
They should have kept Shane, IMO. And I too want Brandi back, but twins must be a load of work, so she can take the time she needs!

Offline TPIRFAN1964

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 02:44:42 PM »
Well, today Lanisha was on, but Rachel & Amber were still there.  For me, if they are going to rotate the models they have dwindled down to, I wish they would rotate everyday.   Not just a single model (1 model) rotation per week or two weeks (ie: todays show).

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 03:11:53 PM »
Well, today Lanisha was on, but Rachel & Amber were still there.  For me, if they are going to rotate the models they have dwindled down to, I wish they would rotate everyday.   Not just a single model (1 model) rotation per week or two weeks (ie: todays show).

Please remember that today's show was broadcast out of order in the middle of a week that itself is being run severely out of order.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline TPIRFAN1964

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 03:27:19 PM »
Please remember that today's show was broadcast out of order in the middle of a week that itself is being run severely out of order.

Thanks for letting me know, Steve. I wasn't aware todays show was being aired out of order.