Author Topic: Monday December 20th  (Read 6261 times)

Online tpirfan28

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Monday December 20th
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2010, 12:23:22 PM »
On Around the Horn, one of the panelist/writers commented that she wanted to see them play pricing games and was disappointed that they'd only be in the showcase (and she called it the showcase).

On PTI, Tony Kornheiser liked that they'd be appearing, while Michael Wilbon thought it was stupid because he didn't think housewives watch hockey. They were playing Report Card, were they give grades to different sport subjects and events. Tony gave their appearance a B-(?) and Wilbon gave it an F.
Jackie MacMullan in her face time for "winning" the program, and Tony did give it a B-.
They can be close at the top, too.
#42SP

Offline crazypackersfan

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • There... are... four... lights!
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2010, 08:26:32 PM »
Michael Wilbon hates hockey, so no surprise there.

Obviously in Pittsburgh this has gotten a lot of buzz, but I think it's a good thing. (Edited because I forgot how picky people are about spoilers)

By the way, anyone still calling Crosby a crybaby obviously hasn't watched him in a while, because he quit whining long ago. Although I predict Ovechkin gets his Cup this year.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 08:28:04 PM by crazypackersfan »

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2010, 11:23:04 AM »
How, is he going to get traded to a team that can actually win a game?  :-P
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2010, 11:30:53 AM »
EDIT:  also where did that shot of Side by Side come from?  I looked but there's nothing like that in the GG.
Go to Google Images, type in "the price is right pricing games", and you'll see it. Here's the forum it came from: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=121894. It also has Lucky $even, Golden Road, and a couple others.
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)