Author Topic: Kennedy TPIR from Flight of the Navigator  (Read 6097 times)

Offline Nickrj

• In the Audience
Kennedy TPIR from Flight of the Navigator
« on: January 05, 2011, 08:52:30 AM »

Anyone seen the movie, Flight of the Navigator from 1986? Near the end there was some clips of a Kennedy TPIR and I would like to know if this ep aired on GSN or if anybody has it.

Here are some clues.

1. Johnny Olsen is announcing
2. Barbara Taylor is one of the first four contestants
3. I think Most Expensive was played for three trips (one to Canada)

Offline trytobecharming

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Kennedy TPIR from Flight of the Navigator
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 03:12:18 PM »

Anyone seen the movie, Flight of the Navigator from 1986? Near the end there was some clips of a Kennedy TPIR and I would like to know if this ep aired on GSN or if anybody has it.

Here are some clues.

1. Johnny Olsen is announcing
2. Barbara Taylor is one of the first four contestants
3. I think Most Expensive was played for three trips (one to Canada)

I believe they were standing in front of Contestant's Row when the trip was described, as discussed back on ATGS. The Kennedy TPIR played Cliff Hangers and ferris wheel era PIck a Pair. If it wasn't ME, it was Cliff or PaP.

Offline Nickrj

• In the Audience
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 03:51:10 PM »
I believe they were standing in front of Contestant's Row when the trip was described, as discussed back on ATGS. The Kennedy TPIR played Cliff Hangers and ferris wheel era PIck a Pair. If it wasn't ME, it was Cliff or PaP.

But when ME was played for three trips, they used all three doors and they stood in front of contestant's row, (with Tom and the contestant and the audience showing, not the turntable wall)

Offline Nickrj

• In the Audience
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 06:13:50 PM »

Here's another clue. Tom says to Sandra "And now, you're probally asking "What do they have in store for me?" It's all around you starting right over here."