Author Topic: CSS Results for November 21  (Read 2346 times)

Offline BuddyTom

• Double Showcase Winner
  • It says what it means.
CSS Results for November 21
« on: November 21, 2006, 06:24:25 PM »
The Evil Mustang is getting somewhat less evil each time we see it; today it only tanked 8 people. :-D

And the trailer caused a few garfs, but no people were fooled into thinking that the teardrop is some luxury model.

Gatorman, the CSS host before me, gets a DSW on the Mustang. Chief-O (Mr. Here we go!!!! himself) takes money for the trailer, though FPGWillyT would have won had he not... well... willy'd.

CHATROOM SHOWCASE SHOWOFF
Results for November 21, 2006 -- Game 46
BuddyTom
CSS Host emeritus (served 2006-10)

-- Freude!

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
Re: CSS for November 21 Not Quite Yet
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 06:35:13 PM »
I picked the right day this week to make a pair of nice bids.  Thanksgiving Doubler!  :-D  :-D

I don't remember all of the bids off-hand, but I'm pretty sure that Joe K. won the Mustang with his DSW-quality bid.  I think he said that he missed it by only $230.

And I also think that there were only four of us who were even in the ballpark on the friggin' random room/trailer:  me, Willy, Paul, and NCC.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 08:03:52 PM »
Well, I did my namesake today. A tragic overbid on the Mustang is what did me in. Frustrating week so far.

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• Loyal Friend and True
  • -This space for rent-
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 09:13:00 PM »
Well, I was in the ballpark on the random room/trailer...just the wrong end of the ballpark.  I went over on it by just over $400, ruining a fairly-decent bid on the convertible.

Regardless, now that we've got the old computer replaced, I'll be back and ready to dominate tomorrow!  :-D
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 09:27:25 PM »

Army wrote:

I'll be back and ready to dominate tomorrow!  :-D

My third career CSS tomorrow will be the charm!  Before I fly to Dallas tomorrow at 2:15 PM, I'm gonna be the one to dominate towmorrow's CSS!   :lol:
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 11:34:50 PM »

heelsrule1988 wrote:
Well, I did my namesake today. A tragic overbid on the Mustang is what did me in. Frustrating week so far.

(hugs heels) You're not alone, my friend.  I'll see ya in chat tomorrow
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23