Author Topic: Planning On Going To The Show  (Read 6099 times)

Offline jhshifris

• Outside in Line
Planning On Going To The Show
« on: September 30, 2011, 03:20:14 AM »
Hi, everybody, I've been planning on going to the show for 2 years now.  If I want to go to 1 of the nearby restaurants for breakfast, then does that mean that I'll lose my place in line or no?

Offline WheelzVatcher

• In Contestant's Row
Re: Planning On Going To The Show
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 02:44:46 PM »
Since the new procedure started more or less the answer is yes. The exception is unless you go with somebody who can hold your place in line for you and then you can run to Starbucks or something. Before they'd come out at 6 and hand out the Order of Arrival passes and you'd have to leave and come back at 8. Now they're handing them out at 8 and bringing you right onto the lot. However, there is a place on the lot you can buy coffee from. What I did was bring granola bars and a bottle of orange juice and consumed it in line before I got on the property. Hope that helps!

Offline jhshifris

• Outside in Line
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 02:51:06 AM »
What kind of coffee is it?  I've been a coffee drinker since 2000.

But that's not why I'm here and at least, you learned something.  Anyway, can I have somebody bring me food in the middle of the night when I'll be in line before I'm let in?

And, what is the earliest time that I can be in line at?

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 05:27:01 AM »
You can be in line at anytime before you should be. One guy was there for about a week just to see Barker's last show.
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline jhshifris

• Outside in Line
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 11:19:18 PM »
When exactly do I get the Order Of Arrival passes?

Offline jhshifris

• Outside in Line
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 11:19:24 AM »
I almost forgot.  I know that I would love to be on the show but how well in advance to I have to order tickets?