Author Topic: CSS Results for 12/14/2011 - Game #52  (Read 1262 times)

Offline BigJon

• Double Showcase Winner
CSS Results for 12/14/2011 - Game #52
« on: December 16, 2011, 10:37:02 AM »
MASSACRE... SC1 killed just about everybody....  WildBill prevents Phatboi504 from Blitzing today...  Who'da though a difference of $13,912 would cash a showcase.
Vadernader earns his SPECIAL award today

[attachment deleted by admin]
BigJon's TPIR will live on - CSS Host - 2nd Season; CSS Statistician 3rd Season

Offline PhatBoi504

• 1/21/20
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • Where's Check Game?
    • Who Dat Temple
Re: CSS Results for 12/14/2011 - Game #52
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 02:52:47 PM »
Wildbill blocked me from a blitz. ah well, that DSW helps me the most
Season 7 (2010-11) CSS Playoffs Champion

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 09:13:54 AM »
I guess you all know what's coming next...

[NASCAR]

Here we go!  Here comes trouble--MAJOR CRASH!!  CARS ARE SPINNING AND WRECKING EVERYWHERE!!!  It's mayhem in turns three and four!  FieldsFan336 and Roadgeek Adam are on fire in the infield!  GoldenBulldog goes OVER--one, two, three times for Bulldog!  Wayoshi loses a right front tire and smacks into the outside wall!  The red flag comes out as two people manage to drive through this massive accident unscathed!

[/NASCAR]
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 09:35:42 AM »
I guess you all know what's coming next...

[NASCAR]

Here we go!  Here comes trouble--MAJOR CRASH!!  CARS ARE SPINNING AND WRECKING EVERYWHERE!!!  It's mayhem in turns three and four!  FieldsFan336 and Roadgeek Adam are on fire in the infield!  GoldenBulldog goes OVER--one, two, three times for Bulldog!  Wayoshi loses a right front tire and smacks into the outside wall!  The red flag comes out as two people manage to drive through this massive accident unscathed!

[/NASCAR]

That sounds like thw '02 Aarons 312. :)
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline Shaymin

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • May we have some decorum here, please?
    • Nintendo Free Radio
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 11:14:25 AM »
OH THE HUMANITY!!