Author Topic: More College TPIR Help  (Read 2380 times)

Offline WooWho

• TPiR Alumnus
  • 1/20/2010
More College TPIR Help
« on: December 18, 2011, 07:24:48 PM »
Hello all!

I've begun writing the script for the TPIR college program I brought up to you many a moon ago.  For the more musically-in-tune among us, I now need some help with finding music cues to use during the show.  Aside from the main theme, opening COD and short COD, what other cues should I use that are easily accessible?  Definitely think MGHSH should be in there somewhere, but I'm lost everywhere else, including the One-Bids.

To help you gather what I'm looking for, this is a preliminary lineup of games I have:

3 Strikes
Shell Game
Lucky Seven
SCSD1
Secret X
Card Game
It's In The Bag
SCSD2
Showcases

Any other suggestions that you can provide that weren't covered in the original thread would also be most welcome.  The program is still several months away but I'd like to get a jump on it now.  Thanks!

Offline GSB92

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: More College TPIR Help
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 07:30:32 PM »
Bunch of cues here.

Offline SuperSweeper

• 1/11/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 07:42:39 PM »
Hello all!

I've begun writing the script for the TPIR college program I brought up to you many a moon ago.  For the more musically-in-tune among us, I now need some help with finding music cues to use during the show.  Aside from the main theme, opening COD and short COD, what other cues should I use that are easily accessible?  Definitely think MGHSH should be in there somewhere, but I'm lost everywhere else, including the One-Bids.

To help you gather what I'm looking for, this is a preliminary lineup of games I have:

3 Strikes
Shell Game
Lucky Seven
SCSD1
Secret X
Card Game
It's In The Bag
SCSD2
Showcases

Any other suggestions that you can provide that weren't covered in the original thread would also be most welcome.  The program is still several months away but I'd like to get a jump on it now.  Thanks!

Here's my list of suggestions for each game and the showcases.  I'm pretty sure that all of these cues are easily accessible, with the possible exception of the Secret X SP Cue:

3 Strikes: Big Banana
Shell Game: Cue 19 for the main prize; The Cats, Cue 14, Eric, and Spring Waltz for the SPs
Lucky Seven: Bean Stalker
Secret X: 1974 Furniture Cue for the main prize; The Secret "X" Small Prize Cue for the SPs (I'm not sure what its exact name is)
Card Game: MGHSH
It's in the Bag: Bhen
Showcases: One of the two 1972 showcase cues for the first, and the 1983 Showcase cue for the second.

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 09:44:23 AM »
Bunch of cues here.

Pretty sure he knows hot to get the cues and that he just wanted to know which cues to use for which game....
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline RCPlanes59

• Double Showcase Winner
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 05:50:42 PM »
Season 8 (2011-12) CSS 3rd Place

Offline WooWho

• TPiR Alumnus
  • 1/20/2010
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 03:20:41 AM »
(I'm still within 30 days...right?)

Pretty sure he knows hot to get the cues and that he just wanted to know which cues to use for which game....

Correct.  Also, cue help for the IUFB segments would be appreciated.  Bear in mind that I'm also planning to swap out Card Game for something else now, so if that affects any cue placement, thought you'd ought to know.

One unique thing I'm doing, though--I'm giving away a Trojan Marching Band CD in Secret X, so the cue will be (naturally) RQ7oArZrQ1s[/youtube] USC fight song.  I may look for another reason to throw that one in as well, such as during the Showcases.

Offline magic#92

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 01:14:59 PM »
Cue 214 and Cue 65 are good for IUFBs.  You could also use "Bhen" and Cue 25.
This is Wilford Brimley reminding you to help control your diabeetus.  Check your blood sugar and check it often.