Author Topic: TPiR Recap - 4/20/2012 (and audition reminder)  (Read 8878 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
Re: TPiR Recap - 4/20/2012 (and audition reminder)
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2012, 03:15:55 PM »
OK, so when I heard that this episode was presented as "all green", I thought that the producers had finally given in to the 420 culture and were doing one of their countless salute shows:  "Salute to Weed Smokers".  Retro VW Bus for all of the Caucasian weed smokers.  Retro Cadillac DeVille for all of the Black weed smokers.  Trips to San Francisco and Amsterdam (except that Amsterdam was already used in Wednesday's Safe Crackers).  Grocery products would include blunt wraps, lighters, and Cheetos.

But I forgot that Sunday is Earth Day.  What did you expect?  I smoked a lot of blunts when I was in my teens and twenties.

Of the "Big 3" car games, 3 Strikes was the least due because it was just played 3 weeks ago (while I was in Houston), whereas Golden Road hasn't been played in 2 months and Triple Play hasn't been played in 3 months.  So which one shows up?  Friggin' 3 Strikes!

Juan had a nice comeback going by putting up three numbers in a row after two strikes, but it just wasn't meant to be.

Grocery Game was insanely hard with all of those sexed-up recycled products.  $5.99 for sunflower butter?!  $3.00 for a pack of erasers?!  I don't know how the hell Theresa won.

We've seen the Chevy Volt twice before--including last Earth Day--so we know that Pierre-Richard didn't even cover the car with his bid.

My showcase bids:
:frbs: --$25,107
Car--$50,107
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline irepir

• In the Audience
Re: TPiR Recap - 4/20/2012 (and audition reminder)
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 06:49:14 AM »
NO updates yet?