Author Topic: Holein1isawesome's Show #2: Salute to Retired Pricing Games - Showcases  (Read 25590 times)

Offline holein1isawesome

• Taking a Bonus Spin
I'm gonna do another show, but this will be a daytime one.

It's a Salute to Retired Pricing Games. All six games will be retired games, plus "retired" showcases.
Like the last show, no pictures or graphics, only fancy text work (unless someone is willing to help me.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:24:27 PM by sideshowPA »

Offline Cyclone

• Double Showcase Winner
Hmm, well this should be interesting...and no one else has signed up yet?  Guess I will.

Are we getting "retired" prizes too? ;)

Cyclone

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • FPG Host & TPiR Alumnus
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
I'll sign up

Offline cornelius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Sign me up! I always wanted to play "It's Optional"
Remember. Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutured!

Offline GSB92

• Double Showcase Winner
I'll join.

Offline 88JRFAN

• Double Showcase Winner
  • HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!
I'll play
HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
Sure, why not?
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
Count me in on this one! Bring on the Retired PGs!  :-D

Offline 03F5man

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Im in

Offline holein1isawesome

• Taking a Bonus Spin
A little over 15 hours left.

Offline holein1isawesome

• Taking a Bonus Spin
A little over 8 hours left.

Offline kassilynn

• Double Showcase Winner
Can you make room for a newbie ?
"Say whatever you want to about me, my artwork, etc, I don't really care.
If you don't want me or even like me, then I'm DAMN sure am not gonna let myself want OR
like YOU !"

^ That's my message to all you haters and people who are negative when it comes to me.

Offline AthleticsFan

• In Contestant's Row
    • Strat-O-NASCAR Channel Forum
Holein1isawesome, Count Me In, and I Saw some TPiRecaps in the Game Show Kingdom, So I Hope you can the Music seen in TPiRecaps at the GSKingdom, To Your Show, Mr. Holein1isawesome!

Offline holein1isawesome

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Alright. Time to get started.

(cheers and applause)

(Walking)

The Ghost of Johnny Olson: Here it comes! Television's most exciting hour of fantastic prizes! The fabulous 60-minute Price is Right[/b]

wpghi5, COME ON DOWN!
kassilynn, COME ON DOWN!
03F5man, COME ON DOWN!
And Gameshowboy92, COME ON DOWN!

You are the first four contestants on The Price is Right! (TPIR Theme) (cheers and applause) And now, here's your host, holein1isawesome!

(enters from Door #2; cheers and applause)

Hello, everybody, and Welcome to The Price is Right! This is a very special show because we are bringing back 6 retired pricing games! (applause)

Also, through the use of some excellent technology, we have with us the ghost of Mr. Johnny Olson! (cheers) How's the afterlife, Johnny?

Johnny: Very good, sir.

And also, through that excellent technology, I went back into the 80's and made perfect clones of 3 of the most beautiful models to have ever graced this stage! Ladies and gentlemen, please give a big hand for the clones of Janice Pennington, Dian Parkinson, and Holly Hallstrom (cheers and applause) Wow, all three of you look lovely.

Models: (In unison) Thank you.

Now, let's see our first item up for bids today.

Johnny: It's a lovely new fireplace! (cheers and applause) It's the Dimplex SMP-904-ST fieldstone 26-inch electric fireplace. Honeyed, handcrafted pine embraces the stone face above which it rests. The spirit of the lodge blesses your home and the feel of electric heat permeates the air. Winter's frosty chill, your natural antagonist, is kept at bay as the safe-to-touch Dimplex Fieldstone warms you without wasting natural resources. Comes with 26" self-trimming electric firebox, patented, life-like flame effect, inner glow logs molded from wood logs for incredible realism, and on-demand heat with thermostat control warms a room or area of up to 400 sq. ft.

Thanks, Johnny. And that fireplace will go to the one of you four who bids nearest to the actual retail price without going over.

BIDDING ORDER: wpghi5, kassilynn, 03F5man, Gameshowboy92

wpghi5, what's your bid?

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
$1850.