Author Topic: TPiR Dream time again.  (Read 5909 times)

• Walking the Golden Road
TPiR Dream time again.
« on: January 11, 2007, 02:19:11 PM »
I had a dream last night about the 36th season premiere. Rich is the new host. Burton's announcing. And on it, there was a girl (Don't know what her name was, but I think it was either Lisa or Crystal) shatters not only Vickyann's record, but Sheena's too.

She walked the Golden Road and won a Viper and won both showcases including a 'Vette and a motorhome. The show was also a perfecto!

Hi Lo finally gets played for a Hi Lo trailer, and yes, the guy wins it. There was also Any Number, Grand Game, Most Expensive (3 cars again) and Money game (West Wight Potter 19' sailboat). They were all won.

Nice right?

Offline Roadgeek

• In the Audience
    • Home of Carolina Circle Mall
Re: TPiR Dream time again.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 02:38:37 PM »
This is weird, I had a TPIR dream last night too! I dreamed it was the early '90s. The turntable still had green border/carpet. I played Check Game, and it wasn't on the turntable. I don't remember if I won or not.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 04:01:54 PM »
Oh brother, here we go again...
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline ggooden1

• In the Audience
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 04:08:55 PM »

Roadgeek wrote:
This is weird, I had a TPIR dream last night too! I dreamed it was the early '90s. The turntable still had green border/carpet. I played Check Game, and it wasn't on the turntable. I don't remember if I won or not.

Do you remember if you knew how to play the game without Bob saying "Why doesn't anyone ever know how to play the Check Game?!"?  :-D

Offline junkaholic95

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 04:28:52 PM »
Hey, Bully!  Where'd you get the idea for that avatar?  :lol:

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM »

junkaholic95 wrote:
Hey, Bully!  Where'd you get the idea for that avatar?  :lol:

My Whammy avatar?  I found it on Photobucket, then I added "The Next Host of 'The Price is Right'" using a text box on Microsoft Paint.
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

Offline junkaholic95

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 06:25:16 PM »

GoldenBulldog wrote:
My Whammy avatar? I found it on Photobucket, then I added "The Next Host of 'The Price is Right'" using a text box on Microsoft Paint.

Not quite what I meant, but still it's cool.  What I meant was it's a lot like my old avatar which you asked me about how I made a while back.  (Unless that was your point!)  Hence the picture in my last post.

Anyway, back to this topic.  The only price dream I had recently was that it was apparently the early 60's and some random episode from the 70's was on the TV and someone said to me, "This'll be on in about 10 years... Don't know how good it's gonna do."  How my mind came up with this is beyond me.  The TV was black and white though.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 09:07:13 PM »

ilovesuperball wrote:
I had a dream last night about the 36th season premiere. Rich is the new host. Burton's announcing. And on it, there was a girl (Don't know what her name was, but I think it was either Lisa or Crystal) shatters not only Vickyann's record, but Sheena's too.

She walked the Golden Road and won a Viper and won both showcases including a 'Vette and a motorhome. The show was also a perfecto!

Hi Lo finally gets played for a Hi Lo trailer, and yes, the guy wins it. There was also Any Number, Grand Game, Most Expensive (3 cars again) and Money game (West Wight Potter 19' sailboat). They were all won.

Nice right?

That's quite a dream, all right  :-D
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 01:43:59 PM »
Another one last night. An MDS this time.

2 Cadillac Devilles offered at the end of the Golden Road. Sadly, the guy doesn't win them.

One Away played for a Sebring Convertible and won.

Switcheroo offers a Corvette, the lady wins all 5 on her first try.

$1,000,000 won on big wheel after the showcase! Guess who the million dollar winner was?

It was Frank15! Yes, you read that correctly. One of our beloved moderators wins $1.M on the wheel!

And by the way, confetti, balloons and streamers fell and the clangs and whoops (duh), gold $1,000,000 graphic.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 01:57:22 PM »

ilovesuperball wrote:

$1,000,000 won on big wheel after the showcase! Guess who the million dollar winner was?  It was Frank15! Yes, you read that correctly. One of our beloved moderators wins $1.M on the wheel!

Anyone else who needed concrete evidence that ilovesuperball watches way too much TPiR now has it.  Frank15 wins the million on the Big Wheel?  Next time you have another one of those TPiR dreams of yours, you BETTER think of something that involves ol' Bully!!   :-D  :-D

(And somewhere, PriceHulk is crying...)

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2007, 02:15:08 PM »
How about thinking of a dream where I'm involved?
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2007, 02:20:22 PM »
Yet another. This time, FieldsFan336, you win a Corvette in Golden Road, $6,000 on the wheel, and a trip to London and a Chalet Alpine trailer in the showcase.

Ironically, on that same show, ALL THE CONTESTANTS (Except FieldsFan336) ARE INELIGIBLE!!!

Heather Galzman, Jeffrey Cochran, Yolanda Bowsly, Nicole Thornbrow and others all get called down and disqualified!

FieldsFan336, you're the only person who wasn't ineligible.

Offline TPIRFan1986

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2007, 02:51:51 PM »
I had one this week, actually, except there were words like "Tilt" to signify a loss. Items were also moving around in the pricing game. A contestant tried it to win a prize and lost.
Season 41...
TPIRFan1986's Season 41 DSW Counter: 2
TPIRFan1986's Double Overbid Counter: 5

Offline NickintheATL

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • TV Button Pusher
    • nicholasmooneyhan.com
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2007, 02:56:21 PM »
I don't know about anyone else, but this thread has gotten way too weird.

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2007, 03:07:15 PM »

FieldsFan336 wrote:
How about thinking of a dream where I'm involved?

ilovesuperball wrote:
Yet another. This time, FieldsFan336, you win a Corvette in Golden Road, $6,000 on the wheel, and a trip to London and a Chalet Alpine trailer in the showcase.

Ironically, on that same show, ALL THE CONTESTANTS (Except FieldsFan336) ARE INELIGIBLE!!!

Heather Galzman, Jeffrey Cochran, Yolanda Bowsly, Nicole Thornbrow and others all get called down and disqualified!

FieldsFan336, you're the only person who wasn't ineligible.

Here's my input: this is either an odd case of lucid dreaming, or this is an untter load of crap.