Author Topic: [CSS Season 9.5] Results for 03.26.13 - Game #35  (Read 2670 times)

Offline DJTorgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
[CSS Season 9.5] Results for 03.26.13 - Game #35
« on: March 26, 2013, 12:28:41 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsurgynxU8I
If you want to experience the results as if you were there live, just watch the video!

---

This may be a historic moment in the world of CSS.

Quite a few players that I haven't seen in a while played today, but one made an unfortunate mistake.  Mr. X, this is what happens when you don't see that your comma is next to your period ... well, you would have been over, anyway, but still.

WadeSimPrice takes the cash on 1, and Kev347 takes the cash on 2, but none of the bids were particularly stellar; a lot of B scores today.

EDIT:  The Plinko doubler has been eliminated from today's playing.  It has come to my attention that there was a spoiler picture on CBS Press Express (showing a winning total of $11,x00 with a chip in the $10,000 slot), and since the rules state that any spoilers lead to Plinko doubler elimination, that's how it has to be.  Sorry, FieldsFan and ... well ... me.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 10:09:02 AM by DJTorgo »
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: [CSS Season 9.5] Results for 03.26.13 - Game #35
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 12:39:26 PM »
While accidentally switching my bids hurt some, I dunno about keeping that period... or maybe you only did since he was over anyways.

EDIT: What are you talking about? Comma is lowercase next to the period.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline DJTorgo

• TPiR Alumnus
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 12:44:04 PM »
EDIT: What are you talking about? Comma is lowercase next to the period.

I guess I was trying to think of a reason behind why it happened instead of, oh, looking down.   :-(
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline WhammyPower788

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • I'm on a horse.
    • Game Show Videos
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 03:49:39 PM »
Mr. X, this is what happens when you don't see that your comma is next to your period ...
Maybe he's just trying to be European?
Visit GameShowVideos.com for lots of game show clips!

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 04:18:15 PM »
Kev 47-upped me for the cash on SC2........ I should just give up CSS wise.......
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 05:04:21 PM »
Kev 47-upped me for the cash on SC2........ I should just give up CSS wise.......

...You went over, you would not have gotten cash.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline DJTorgo

• TPiR Alumnus
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 05:15:08 PM »

You were actually the last bids I received today.

Offline DJTorgo

• TPiR Alumnus
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 10:13:41 AM »
The Plinko doubler has been removed from this set of results.

Offline Chelsea

• Executive Producer
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 10:21:16 AM »
Because of the circumstances surrounding yesterday's Plinko doubler (there well be another post from me very shortly), and because I have no reason to believe their bids to have been involved, I am making the following ruling: in the event that either DJTorgo or FieldsFan336 earn a DSW during the remainder of this week, they will have their points multiplier increased by 1 (a DSW would be 3x, QSW would be 5x, etc).  This is a one-time deal, valid only this week, and applies to points only

Offline Macsen

• Retro Recap Guide
  • The mythical, elusive S39-S40 Recap Guide
    • Twitch streaming
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2013, 11:27:08 AM »
No mention of my return?  :-(
"Kitch? Yes, that is what they used to call me..."

Offline DJTorgo

• TPiR Alumnus
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2013, 11:48:50 AM »
No mention of my return?  :-(

Quite a few players that I haven't seen in a while played today,

You're there!