Author Topic: Shock's Price is Right Episode 3!!! (MDS)  (Read 28040 times)

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
Re: Shock's Price is Right Episode 3!!! (MDS): IUFB5
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2013, 06:08:29 PM »
(PS: I just realized my picture for the motorcycle in Bargain Game doesn't work anymore. Just for future reference, I'll post another picture of the motorcycle.)

(Now, back to the show!)

Alright...oh hey! All of the bids are in!

Prizes         Hag       OneBidTris      ShatterMySoul99
$4,114     $2,800       $4,100                 $3,000

(clears throat)

Now then, Prizes, that was a pretty stylish one-up! But, will it get you up on stage? Well, the actual retail price of that fridge and freezer is...$4,559!

Prizes, come on up here!

DING DING DING!

(massive applause as I shake Prizes' hand)

Prizes, man, it's great to see you up here! And don't worry, we've got something really awesome for you! George?

George: Prizes, you'll have a great time...in this new SUV!

(modeled by Amber)

This Tuxedo Black colored 2013 Ford Expedition XLT 4X2 features 14/20 City/Highway MPG, a 5.4 liter SOHC 3V V8 flex-fuel engine with 310 horsepower and a 6-speed automatic transmission, and standard features including the 200A package, a 3.31 non-limited slip rear axle, 18" Machined Aluminum Wheels, stone colored interior, AM/FM single disc CD/MP3 Player, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, Ford SYNC with AppLink, Cloth Front Bucket Seats, 2nd row 40/20/40 with recline, and a 3rd row manual seat! The 2013 Ford Expedition XLT!

(massive applause)

Whoa, that looks like a real nice SUV! And all you have to do to win it is to play...

RANGE GAME!

(applause)

Now, Prizes, as a Loyal Friend and True, I'm sure you know how to play this game, but for those who don't, we've got a $600 column here and a red section that has a $150 range. That section will slowly rise up, and when Prizes thinks that section contains the price of this awesome SUV, he'll press this big red button to stop the range! Alright, let's start the section up...now! Good luck, Prizes!

-
     -
     -
     -
>  -
     -
> 41,100

(audience yells out suggestions)
Stop the madness.

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
Re: Shock's Price is Right Episode 3!!! (MDS): PG5
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2013, 11:05:37 PM »
Tempting to wait 37 hours here to give a response, but, I won't do that.

You know, I think this is kind of on the cheaper end of this scale, like so quick I might pass it up. $41,125-$41,275. Annnnd stop.
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2013, 10:54:17 AM »
$10 says it's $41101. :lol:
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2013, 03:53:26 PM »
DING!

So, you think that beautiful SUV is on the low end of the scale...well, let's find out! Light up the price!

-
  41,600 < $41,600
   -
   -
   -
>
   -
   -
>

BUZZ!

(audience groans)

Aww...$41,600...that was evil, Prizes. I'm sorry you had to get caught up in a set-up like that...but you'll be back to spin the wheel later! And we've got some fantastic showcases, let me tell you!

(I shake Prizes' hand)

George, we've got time for one more contestant! Who is it?

George: It's going to be wpghi5! Come on down! You're the final contestant on Shock's Price is Right Million Dollar Spectacular!

(I give wpghi5 a high five)

Great to see you, wpghi5! I wish the best of luck for all of you as George tells us about the final item up for bids!

George: It's a new keyboard!

(modeled by Manuela)

From Roland, this Portable Keyboard comes with a CD of software and features 88 full-size touch-sensitive keys with PHA II Ivory Feel Technology which reproduces the feel of ivory, 8 slides, 4 knobs, 10 buttons, general MIDI inputs and outputs that allows the keyboard connectivity to a computer, ARX slots that accommodate up to 2 SuperNATURAL expansion boards, 128-voice polyphony, 1756 tones, 128 arpeggiator sets, 128 chord memory, 32 rhythm pattern sets, 16-part multitimbre mode which allows up to 22 simultaneous effect routings, graphic user interface with a 8 1/2" WVGA backlit color LCD display, 800 X 480 resoultion, and mouse connectivity, a headphone jack, heavy-duty casting with an aluminum panel, and a power cord! From Roland!

Also, we're throwing in a new keyboard amplifier!

From Behringer, this Ultratone Keyboard Amplifier features 15W peak power, an 8" dual-cone Bugera speaker, 3-band EQ, Virtual Tube Circuitry, 2 instrument inputs, headphone output, and a CD input! From Behringer!

(applause)

That looks like some sweet stuff! And, it will go to the one of you four who bids closest to its actual retail price without going over! wpghi5, you're first!

wpghi5     Hag     OneBidTris     ShatterMySoul99
Stop the madness.

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Shock's Price is Right Episode 3!!! (MDS): IUFB6
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2013, 12:39:20 AM »
$2500.  :-?

Offline Hag

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Don't fork too soon.
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2013, 01:10:26 AM »
I'll say $1700.
2nd place, 2011 CSS playoffs.     QSW, 3/27/17, 1/15/18. Exacta, 5/14/21.

"Four cents cost you 10,000 dollars."

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • FPG Host & TPiR Alumnus
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2013, 01:31:19 AM »
$2600

Offline ShatterMySoul99

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2013, 02:33:30 AM »
$2700, please.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2013, 04:25:06 PM »
One more time; register them bids!

wpghi5      Hag      OneBidTris      ShatterMySoul99
$2,500    $1,700      $2,600                  $2,700

Alright, the actual retail price of the final item up for bids is...

$4,076! Shatter, come on up here!

DING DING DING!

(I shake ShatterMySoul99's hand)

It's great to see you! Boy, Shatter, you are in for a real treat, let me tell you! Remember when I said that this show would offer a 6-digit car? Well...here it is! George?!

George: IT'S A NEW NISSAN GT-R!!!

(massive, massive applause)

(modeled by Gwendolyn)

This beautiful 2014 Deep Blue Pearl colored Nissan GT-R Premium sports car is guaranteed to get you anyway with style, class, and authority! It features a 3.8 liter twin-turbo charged 24-valve V6 engine with 545 horsepower, 16/23 city/highway miles per gallon, and a dual clutch 6-speed transmission with three driver-selectable modes! It also comes complete with standard features, all-wheel drive, a black leather-appointed synthetic suede interior, cold weather package including a special 50:50 coolant mix and Dunlop SP Sport 7010 all-season run tires, a 2 piece set of GT-R carpeted floor mats, a vechicle cover cable lock, 4 wheel locks, a 2 piece set of premium sport floor mats with carbon inserts, chrome jack with GT-R logo, seat belt extender, and an ash cup! The 2014 Nissan GT-R Premium!

(more massive applause)

WOW! That looks amazing! Wouldn't you love to ride in that, Shatter?

(Shatter nods while jumping up and down in excitement)

That's what I thought! And guess what? You can win that beauty by playing a simple game...

STACK THE DECK PLUS!

(applause)

Yes, that's right! For the first time ever, we're going to play Stack the Deck + ! Let's show you the board...

_ _ _ _ _ _

0 1 2 3 4 5 6

You will have 3 chances to fill in one of the 6 numbers by correctly guessing the grocery product in each pair that matches to the price displayed in said pair. Guess it right, and you get the number in the digit you specify, but if you guess it wrong, you get nothing. Once you use up all 3 of your chances, you must correctly guess the price of the car. If you do, you win! But, if you don't, that beauty goes back into our garage...

(audience 'awws')

Yeah, but I've got some good news! Remember, this is our Million Dollar Spectacular and this game...

IS ALSO THE MILLION DOLLAR GAME!

(more applause)

Yup, that's right! Shatter, you're going to play a brand spanking-new game set-up and million dollar game! Isn't that exciting?

(Shatter nods, still very excited)

You bet it is! Alright, there are 3 steps to this Million Dollar Game. The first step is to get all 3 guesses from the 3 pairs of grocery products we have over here. If you don't, I'm afraid the million is out of play. But, if you do, you go to the second step. You are allowed to fill in one of the first three digits, but nothing else. Of course, if you get all 3 guesses, you can opt out of this step, but as a result, the million dollars is out of play. So, I'll ask you not to give me your digits until all 3 chances are up, or you guess incorrectly. Finally, you must guess the price of the car correctly.

If you fulfill all 3 of these steps, the car AND the cool mil are YOURS!

(massive applause)

So, with all of that, let's get started! George, tell us about the first pair of prizes!

George: I sure will, Shock! First, it's a package of sunflower kernels!

(modeled by Rachael)

From Nice!, this 11 ounce package of sunflower kernels are roasted and salted so you can get that lovely crunch in every bite!

Next, it's a container of almonds!

From Nice!, this 9 ounce container of roasted almonds are the perfect idea for a tasty snack!

(applause)

Alright, let's see the price for one of the two items...

KERNELS
  $4.99
ALMONDS

$4.99. Do you believe that price belongs to the almonds or the kernels? Audience, please help him out, he's going for a million dollars here!

(audience passionately shouts out suggestions)
Stop the madness.

Offline 123123123

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2013, 04:39:14 PM »
With some of the setups in this show up to this point, good luck Shatter.  :-)

While I'm here, I'd go with the sunflower kernels.

Offline ShatterMySoul99

« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2013, 04:40:33 PM »
Haha, and of all games, I didn't really think Stack the Deck needed a "plus" LOL... either way, let's give this a go...

I agree with 123123123, I say the kernels here.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2013, 06:49:40 PM »
Hmm, everyone thinks it's the kernels. Well...

$2.49
KERNELS
  $4.99
ALMONDS

BUZZ!!!

(audience 'awws')

(sighs) Well, that hurt. The million dollars is out of play, but you can still win that beautiful car! George, tell us about the next two items!

George: I sure will, Shock! First, it's a container of candy!

This 35 ounce package of Lifesavers Gummies contains 5 flavors of deliciousness; perfect for any snack!

Next, it's a container of jelly beans!

From JellyBelly, this 2 pound container of Gourmet Jelly Beans has 49 unique flavors for a refreshing new taste in every bean!

(applause)

Alright, what's the right price for one of these two items?

CANDY
$14.99
JELLY BEANS

$14.99. Is that the price of the candy or the jelly beans?

(PS: That first pair was meant to be easy...nuts are expensive, guys.  :P)
Stop the madness.

Offline ShatterMySoul99

Re: Shock's Price is Right Episode 3!!! (MDS): PG6
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2013, 10:56:10 PM »
I'll say the jelly beans.

Offline DarkShockBro

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Celeste is the best.
« Reply #103 on: May 23, 2013, 08:17:34 AM »
The jelly beans, eh? Well...

$9.49
CANDY
$14.99
JELLY BEANS
$14.99

DING!

(applause)

Alright, you have one free number now! Let's get you another with this pair! George?

George: First, it's a package of chocolate bars!

From Skinny Cow, this package of 6 Heavenly Crisp Chocolate Candy Bars is the perfect desert after any meal!

Finally, it's a bag of Hersey's Kisses!

This 19.25 ounce bag of Hersey's Kisses allow for a melt-in-your-mouth experience of milk chocolate with every bite!

(applause)

Alright, let's see the final price for one of these two prizes...

BARS
$6.29
KISSES

$6.29. Does that price belong to the bars or the kisses?

(audience shouts out suggestions)
Stop the madness.

Offline ShatterMySoul99

« Reply #104 on: May 23, 2013, 09:50:02 AM »
I'm going to say the bars.